• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    I was driving through LaPlata the other day. Passed what I thought was a small gun shop located on the north side of Route 5, near the railroad tracks. Don't remember ever seeing it before. Did not have time time to really read the sign. Pretty small, simple block building.
    What was it? How long has it been
    there?

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I've never seen or heard of that one.

There's another I just discovered. A quarter mile up the road from gymratz. Probably drove past 1000 times before I noticed it.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I was driving through LaPlata the other day. Passed what I thought was a small gun shop located on the north side of Route 5, near the railroad tracks. Don't remember ever seeing it before. Did not have time time to really read the sign. Pretty small, simple block building.
    What was it? How long has it been
    there?

I've never seen or heard of that one.

There's another I just discovered. A quarter mile up the road from gymratz. Probably drove past 1000 times before I noticed it.

I think you mean rt 6, gun monkey I think its called. I haven't been and its not been there very long

and gun lockers, hes been there before gymratz, I have bought some ammo there in the bad times for way too much money but I could never get a deal I was comfortable with on a gun and he never had any handguns there in stock when I went by. nice enough people but I still like gymratz the best out of all the gun shops I have ever been in for service and selection and ordering in exactly what you want.

Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    You are right, 44man...Route 6.
    Thank you for pointing out my mistake.
    Guess some of us will have to wander
    in to check it out.

bhtr

Feb 1, 2013
    Calvert County,
    They are Big Dogs "over the bridge" transfer shop I believe.

I think Big Dogs works with All Pawn. I have had many good experiences and made numerous purchases from Big Dogs. I went in All Pawn only once, years ago and don't plan to again. Maybe I caught them on a bad day.

Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    I think Big Dogs works with All Pawn. I have had many good experiences and made numerous purchases from Big Dogs. I went in All Pawn only once, years ago and don't plan to again. Maybe I caught them on a bad day.

I have dealt with All Pawn on several transfers, and have found them to be
    pleasant and helpful...and, reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom