Hope you guys don't mind a Pennsylvanian joining in...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gus

May 25, 2009
    Pa
    Granted I'm only a few hundred yards north of the border....;) I could have sworn I was already a member of this forum, but apparently not (or I've forgotten what I had for a user id). Some of you may know me from other gun boards, or even from area shoots. This is my user name pretty much everywhere.

Anyway, I've been shooting, a lot, all my life. I have a nice sized collection of EBR's, as well as some NFA stuff. I grew up in Aberdeen, but became a tax and gun law refugee back in the `80's when I moved to Fawn Grove, Pa. Now, I live just a little to the west of Fawn Grove, just north of Bel Air.

I hate that I missed the recent Hazzard County shoot, but I'll definitely attend the next one.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    If you live in Fawn Grove we can make you an "Honoray" Hazzard Group member :D Did you make the gun show @ the fire house, it was better than shows past. Got some cheap russian made 7.62x39 (non wolf) ammo. I only live 10 mins from the FG

gus

May 25, 2009
    Pa
    If you live in Fawn Grove we can make you an "Honoray" Hazzard Group member :D Did you make the gun show @ the fire house, it was better than shows past. Got some cheap russian made 7.62x39 (non wolf) ammo. I only live 10 mins from the FG

Up until 2007, I lived in Fawn Grove on Hunt Club Road. I could see the fire house from my back deck.:D Now I'm a little further to the west just north of Norrisville Md., but still within a few hundred yards of the state line.

I haven't been to a gun show in years. I was lucky enough to have stocked up when stuff was still cheap.:thumbsup: I might show up for the next Peach Bottom show though, just to see who's there.;)

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Up until 2007, I lived in Fawn Grove on Hunt Club Road. I could see the fire house from my back deck.:D Now I'm a little further to the west just north of Norrisville Md., but still within a few hundred yards of the state line.

I haven't been to a gun show in years. I was lucky enough to have stocked up when stuff was still cheap.:thumbsup: I might show up for the next Peach Bottom show though, just to see who's there.;)

THe last Delta show was pretty good!!! I since I live up in N.Har its easy to do FG, Delta and Lancaster shows. Small shows with lots of ma & pa operations, you can get good deals this way

What do you shoot??

gus

May 25, 2009
    Pa
    THe last Delta show was pretty good!!! I since I live up in N.Har its easy to do FG, Delta and Lancaster shows. Small shows with lots of ma & pa operations, you can get good deals this way

What do you shoot??

AR15's, AK's FAL, M1A, AR10, various other rifles, shotguns, and pistols, and a couple of NFA toys (M16 and an Uzi carbine).

The last time I was at the Delta show I had a Remington 870HD follow me home unexpectedly.:innocent0 That was over 10 years ago though...

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    :beer:Welcome

There are a few refugees on here, and some degree of coordination between MD shooters, VCDL and PAFOA for events and legislative work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom