• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Costco is the best. During that storm a few years ago and the snow storm before it,when all other stores were out of everything they had it all. They had generators, snow throwers, milk, bread , toilet paper, etc.

Costco is the best at times. If you buy a generator and it breaks or something goes wrong, you can return it anytime, even years after. I bought a 3D blueray player, like three years ago, and after I bought my kid a ps4 last year to replace the ps3 and we did not watch too many 3D movies, we were able to return it for the full price we paid at the customer service desk. No box, just had all the stuff that came with it. They take anything back even if its been years!!! Impressive Customer service and return policy. Found this out, when my friend bought a automated lid trashcan, and it broke, and he used it for like two years.
    But get your wife to do it:innocent0

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Try to find the ethanol-free gas that is available around marinas and private airports. You'll thank me later.

Oh, and the gas additive Sea Foam (in the white can) is your gift from the heavens when you use it to store your gens and lawn mowers with fuel free of corn syrup and H2O.

Here's yesterday's supply of ethanol-free fuel being ferried home to the 10 engines I own that don't have steering wheels attached...

5 gallons = $17
    Sea Foam = $9

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      81 KB · Views: 285

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    ^^ better option is race gas(between 101 -116 octane). Higher octane and no ethanol, shelf life is 5 years or better.

SouthCo

Nov 20, 2012
    Home Depot had at least 10 today on mark down. I guess because the hurricane missed us. Hope nobody over paid lol.... Best to buy before an emergency is announced

SouthCo

Nov 20, 2012
    Costco is the best at times. If you buy a generator and it breaks or something goes wrong, you can return it anytime, even years after. I bought a 3D blueray player, like three years ago, and after I bought my kid a ps4 last year to replace the ps3 and we did not watch too many 3D movies, we were able to return it for the full price we paid at the customer service desk. No box, just had all the stuff that came with it. They take anything back even if its been years!!! Impressive Customer service and return policy. Found this out, when my friend bought a automated lid trashcan, and it broke, and he used it for like two years.

Sound dishonest to take back stuff that you've used for years without problems...

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012

My conscience wouldn't allow me to do something like that...

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Sam's had a big Honda for two hundred more. When the time comes, that's what I would do. Money is tight now so no purchases...

Shemp

Feb 21, 2013
    Out There
    Just get a stand by back up generator. They have come down in price and up in KW. Best money I ever spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom