• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • So I bought one of the Wilson Combat 92s. The pistol is freaking awesome, I love it with one problem. I can not find a holster, zero, none, nada.:banghead:

Its a beretta 92A1 brigadier frame with a rail for anyone that isn't familiar. If anyone has one, please lend a brother a hand and share what you carry it in. If you know of any individuals that make or can make a holster for it, I'm all ears.

ashershapiro

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 11, 2014
    So I bought one of the Wilson Combat 92s. The pistol is freaking awesome, I love it with one problem. I can not find a holster, zero, none, nada.:banghead:

Its a beretta 92A1 brigadier frame with a rail for anyone that isn't familiar. If anyone has one, please lend a brother a hand and share what you carry it in. If you know of any individuals that make or can make a holster for it, I'm all ears.

None of the custom kydex companies make one? Bravo Concealment or Raven maybe. Does Wilson or Beretta have a holster list?

Dieselfool

Jun 19, 2013
    Westminster, Carroll County
    http://www.theholsterstore.net/Beretta-92-Holsters-s/1852.htm. The have a few to choose from..

They make them to order. And they're fit for the gun. The only two holsters I own are from them.. They make an excellent product. Lifetime warranty. And I would recommend them to anyone.

I can personally vouch for their ITWB holsters only but I plan on purchasing more. I have the pro carry HD and and Pro carry LT. I like the Pro Carry HD better as its a little stiffer and is easier on the reholster.

Hope that helps. Good luck on the hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom