• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hey All!,

New to the MDShooters community. I ordered a T1C AGIS a few weeks ago but due to to 15-20 day lead times, It doesn't seem like it will arrive on time for my CCW class this weekend. I was wondering if anyone here can connect me with someone who has a IWB holster compatible with a CZ P10C with a threaded barrel. I know its unlikely to find someone this last minute but I am looking for borrow/RENT/BUY.

Any other advise on this is greatly appreciated

Thanks!

P7

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Is it a Maryland Class? If so it's not required.

The instructors I have used have holsters and belts for students if they don't have one. That assumes you don't have some hipster gun.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    Hey All!,

New to the MDShooters community. I ordered a T1C AGIS a few weeks ago but due to to 15-20 day lead times, It doesn't seem like it will arrive on time for my CCW class this weekend.
    You didn't mention where in MOCO you are. Try these:

.Atlantic Guns

15813 Frederick Road, Rockville 20855, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States

Engage Armament

701 E Gude Dr Ste 10 East Gude Drive, Rockville 20850, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States

15. I.C.E. Firearms & Defensive Training

24129 Pecan Grove Ln, Gaithersburg 20882, Maryland, United States

Spoke to the instructor, I guess they recommend your own holster because they teach to draw from concealment (without firing). They did say they have some training gear I can use as well as a few Glock 19 holsters that may fit my CZ.

Spoke to Atlantic guns, they dont have anything for me. Going to just pray my T1 ships today and gets here by Friday.

Thanks all for the quick responses, I feel better knowing I won't miss out anything during training.

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    that's what my class said as well during sign up. not once did we use the holster in the actual class, and qualifying is from the low ready as already mentioned. only holster I had was for my 45, so that's what I qualified with :p

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Safariland GLS, it's a semi universal owb holster.

I have seen those on the shelf at Wal-Mart, so that may be relatively easy to find in a pinch.

I did notice they come in multiple sizes, there was a wide-frame and a standard-frame model. OP if you go this route make sure you get the one that is supposed to fit your handgun's frame.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Thank you for contributing to the conversation! I will take a look at this holster, did not even think about Amazon. And thats a nice find, kydex is a must imo
    As I said that was quick search first one I found, I am sure there are others that would suit your need and possibly budget.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    If your course for a WEAR AND CARRY permit doesn't include WEARING AND CARRYING perhaps you are being bamboozled.

TD

montyw2

Feb 11, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    My classes include the holster draw techique because where else are you supposed to learn it? There are 16 hours to fill and this gets my students upwards of 100 safe and proper reps of the draw stroke, grip placement, shooting the drill, clearing the gun and safe reholstering technique.
    I can certainly work around people who don’t have a holster or rent them one of my set ups.
    I just think it’s a shame for a student to say “I didn’t learn to draw from the holster in my Wear and Carry class.”

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    My classes include the holster draw techique because where else are you supposed to learn it? There are 16 hours to fill and this gets my students upwards of 100 safe and proper reps of the draw stroke, grip placement, shooting the drill, clearing the gun and safe reholstering technique.
    I can certainly work around people who don’t have a holster or rent them one of my set ups.
    I just think it’s a shame for a student to say “I didn’t learn to draw from the holster in my Wear and Carry class.”
    Agreed

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    +1

As we know, there are MD W&C classes and there are MD W&C classes. MANY people are NOT getting their money's worth NOR spending their time well. This is the problem with 'gotta get it now' and feeling like there is no time to check an instructor's reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom