• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Man, I need to dig up all of the old hate mail from the old guard that accused all of us early MSI people of being the problem, called us dangerous, and to sit down and let experts do their work.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    "suspend"?

"SUSPEND"?

To "suspend," by definition, means "temporarily."

Is he suspending it while waiting for an order from a higher authority than SCOTUS?

suspend​

verb

sus·pend | \ sə-ˈspend

suspended; suspending; suspends

Definition of suspend

transitive verb

1 : to debar temporarily especially from a privilege, office, or function suspend a student from school

2a : to cause to stop temporarily suspend bus service

b : to set aside or make temporarily inoperative suspend the rules

3: to defer to a later time on specified conditions suspend sentence

4: to hold in an undetermined or undecided state awaiting further information suspend judgment suspend disbelief

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I knew if everyone was patient it would happen :lol2::bullhorn::bullhorn::bannana::clap::toothless:heart::)

no i did not ever think it was possible, i thought they were going to pull a New York on us.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Way to go wonder slug!! See everyone, he did keep his promise from 8 years ago.

What an almost useless POS.
    Yup. Let's not pretend he's doing us any favors. He sat on his ass his entire term until he had absolutely no political or personal risk. He's hiding behind Clarence Thomas's robes.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    And while we are at it, fvck Bob Ehrlich for pandering to us with empty words and never doing anything on this front.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Man, I need to dig up all of the old hate mail from the old guard that accused all of us early MSI people of being the problem, called us dangerous, and to sit down and let experts do their work.
    Congrats on a dream a lot of us have had for decades, you are on the short list of people that made it possible. I remember sitting in hearing rooms in Annapolis countless times with you and others, some still here, many that aren't,fighting for this very thing, and often times ridiculed by both sides.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    That statement needs to be a huge sticky at the top of this forum for all time.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I never thought this day would come... A sincere thank you to all who continue to push for our 2A rights..
    As The Missus said when I told her the news, "Yep. He's running for President."

Attachments

• ltws-2024.jpg
      ltws-2024.jpg
      38.8 KB · Views: 81

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Congrats on a dream a lot of us have had for decades, you are on the short list of people that made it possible. I remember sitting in hearing rooms in Annapolis countless times with you and others, some still here, many that aren't,fighting for this very thing, and often times ridiculed by both sides.
    Worse still, being accused by name of working for the other side.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    And while we are at it, fvck Bob Ehrlich for pandering to us with empty words and never doing anything on this front.
    Boss is right. Let's not forget how the Ehrlich administration treated us the same way. I have no doubt a Schulz administration would behave similarly as well.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    John J said Larry did almost the exact same thing.
    He literally did the exact same thing until he got his fat ass pushed that way and had nothing to lose.

I'd have more respect for him if he did nothing because he'd have at least been consistent.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Like folks are saying here it is of no political damage to him because he is doing what the courts have said. That is how he deals with this.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Boss is right. Let's not forget how the Ehrlich administration treated us the same way. I have no doubt a Schulz administration would behave similarly as well.
    We said all along that they could flip this with a stroke of a pen. They CHOSE to ignore it.

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    As The Missus said when I told her the news, "Yep. He's running for President."
    I was just thinking about how the commercial is going to sound.
    "While Governor of Maryland, Larry Hogan had the courage to go along with other liberal states to change handgun permit rules before the courts could smack him down. Vote early, vote often, vote Uncle Fester in 2024."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom