• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    A few days ago I stated my new found love for the HK USP 45 I shot over the weekend.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=75253

Well, wouldn't you know I was on my way to grab some lunch and suddenly my truck was caught in the 2A tractor beam. Sucked me right in, not much I could do except pay the toll fee to let me pass. Lightly used HK USP 45 is now all mine! :party29: Can't wait to pick it up next week plus gives me an excuse to search for magazines and ammo at The Nations Gun Show this weekend.

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Nice, I love HK... One leads to many. Not an IP, but hkparts.net is a good source for part and upgrade kits. Congratulations!

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    Nice! I'm going to be looking into getting my first .45 here soon. It will most likely be a HK. Be sure to post some pics when you get it!!!

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Nice piece. Had one once, but foolishly sold it. :sad20:

Congrats on the new gun. It is a pretty awesome shooter.

Nice, I love HK... One leads to many. Not an IP, but hkparts.net is a good source for part and upgrade kits. Congratulations!

Thanks fellas. Lot of cool stuff on that site, I'm sure I'll find something to add to it.

Nice! I'm going to be looking into getting my first .45 here soon. It will most likely be a HK. Be sure to post some pics when you get it!!!

As far as the full size polymer .45s go, I like this the most. I have played with the FNP-45 (have not shot one though) and they seem very nice, also good reviews.

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    I just got one 2 weeks ago and it is also my new fav to shoot.

Dooga

Dec 5, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    Congrats! The USP attracts me. Would the 9mm be as good and irresistible? Should I avoid them for fear of that tractor beam?

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Congrats! The USP attracts me. Would the 9mm be as good and irresistible? Should I avoid them for fear of that tractor beam?

I've added 3 new ones already in 2012. I cannot tell you to avoid them...

Last edited:

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    I have one of every UP caliber and the 9mm and 45 are vying far my favorite to shoot.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    I remember my friend offered to trade me his HK45 for my USP 45 at one time. In hindsight, sometimes I wish I had taken the trade. It's essentially a USP with a slimmer profile. Congrats.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010

Haven't shot one, but I am pretty sure there was a used USP 9 that was threaded in the case.

bys8

Jan 13, 2012
    Ok. Now I feel bad. Where you guys getting these deals? Definitely not around my way

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom