• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Anyone have a PSP or P7 in stock for a good price?

Been thinking about treating myself to something.

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    Although not an IP, continental had a p7 a little while back. When I was playin around with it, it wasn't out to the public yet. Might still have it. I'm not sure what it was though. I can look into it if ya like...

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Although not an IP, continental had a p7 a little while back. When I was playin around with it, it wasn't out to the public yet. Might still have it. I'm not sure what it was though. I can look into it if ya like...

If you happen to be over that way, cool! Don't make a special trip on my account.

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    If you happen to be over that way, cool! Don't make a special trip on my account.

Anything for our fearless leader...

Now that the storm is wrapped up and our utility company hopefully does not need me tomorrow, I may take a break from my own clean up and go pay Jim a visit. I'll see what I can find out.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I wish someone would submit one of those to the BATF for C&R status. Seems like a significant innovation to me.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I wish someone would submit one of those to the BATF for C&R status. Seems like a significant innovation to me.

Are they old enough yet? I thought these were early '80s.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    50 years old or otherwise have significant collector value.

Cool.....so if it has significant collector's value the 50 year mark can be waived.

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    Norton, good luck in your search.

A lot of the online sources for the P7 seemed to dry up about a year ago. I found mine at http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/home.asp . They seem to have them from time to time, but are sold out now. In hindsight, I should have picked up two while I had the chance. Then I could have a shooter and a safe queen.

My P7 is my favorite shooter and carry pistol when I visit free states. You will not regret tracking one down!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    To get a modern C&R the request is submitted to the ATF in writing, the chances they will actually add it to the list is slim though. They are usually very specific with specific markings. For example only USSR and E.German military makarovs were added, because those two countries don't exist anymore. Might have to be some special run for a specific military or police unit to get P7s considered, although they probably do have a good chance of being added, lots of unique features, lots of police marked and special marked runs, and out of production. I would love to snag one.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Any contact with Canuck?

He is a HK guru and is quite fond of those lemon squeezers.

Haven't seen him on for a few months

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    To get a modern C&R the request is submitted to the ATF in writing, the chances they will actually add it to the list is slim though. They are usually very specific with specific markings. For example only USSR and E.German military makarovs were added, because those two countries don't exist anymore. Might have to be some special run for a specific military or police unit to get P7s considered, although they probably do have a good chance of being added, lots of unique features, lots of police marked and special marked runs, and out of production. I would love to snag one.

I was thinking more along the lines of the CZ82.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I was thinking more along the lines of the CZ82.

yea, that works too, need a museum to tell the ATF that P7s are historical, and they are they are desireable for collections in a part b sort of way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom