• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Badshot12

Aug 18, 2010
    Havre De Grace, MD
    Well, Hello to you all. I stumbled onto this forum looking for info on buying an AR In Maryland amongst other guns that I want. For some strange reason I keep coming back to this forum. No. I don’t own a gun but I’m looking foreword to that first buy. I do have more to say but I think I’ll be me and keep quiet sit in a corner with my spittoon and chill.

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    Nice of you to become a member! Even though you don't own a gun yet, join in! There are many discussions on here. Plus you can ask questions that might shape how, where, when, and what to buy for that first purchase.

But till then... welcome aboard! :party29:

jersey

Nov 16, 2008
    Chambersburg PA
    welcome. this is a great place to fund out about the laws, pros and cons of some guns, and many vendors are also members of the forum. they may be able to get you a good deal on what ya want.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Welcome! I'd recommend speaking up! Most forums have a lot of folks that talk down to new members to make themselves feel big. This place has never been like that. There's a lot of knowledge and folks are happy to share that knowledge and experience.

If you think a question is "too easy" do a quick search and if you don't find anything ask away.
    Always post pics of new guns
    Try reading old posts to see if you can get the answer to "What's better - 9mm or .45"

Have fun and good luck with the AR

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom