• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    Howdy....recovering Brooklyn Park native here.

Norton, you know there is no cure for the BP........you been up here lately to see the 'new' mess going on :lol2:

Brooklyn Park represent :lol2::lol2::lol2: that was my sad attempt to join the majority of the BP inhabitants

Welcome and you might need to buy a lock for you wallet :innocent0

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    You forgot the back bar at Sunset and going "out of town" to the Brickhouse. . .:thumbsup:

You're right, Sunset maybe once or twice. Brickhouse was late 70's maybe? That's when 18 year olds were allowed to drink, that was like taking candy from a baby. :) Oh yeah, Act 3 out Ft Smallwood Rd, Earl Connells, Bayview, Half Way House, Rhapsody and Laff Inn. Naturally I only heard of these places too. :o

KillerTux

Sep 28, 2007
    Odenton
    Ah.. Al's Tavern. I was too young to buy a drink when it was open but a guy I know rescued the sign when they sold off the Tavern.

als_tavern_sept_2007.jpg

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Al's ain't there anymore? I was there just 35 or so years ago, pickled pigs feet, draught and pool, is there anything else in life other then the pinball machines in back of Clausses that I dropped a fortune in? Roller Derby 9 1 2 11 15, yellow super section, if you spend enough some things you never forget! :)

What was the dump in Marley, Dug Out something? Howards Subway in Linthicum which wasn't bad and the grand master ******** of them all was the Ferndale Tavern. :o What a dump, hard to match in shittiness even in Dundalk. :D

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    When we were kids, our grandmother would talk about going "to the country" to go hang out with people at some of the taverns along Ft Smallwood Rd near Riviera Beach.

She didn't drive, so dad would drive her out there and then go get her a few hours later. Mostly a lot of WWII era ladies and gents just looking for a little Saturday relaxation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom