• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    Ok so I'm going to my cousin's land in NY this weekend and wanted to take my Mosins... it's a lot of land haha
    But here's the thing...
    I only have 20rds of 7.62X54r! :eek::eek::eek:
    I used almost all I had to introduce a friend to the world of guns, and it went over very well...

Tackle box is out except for Brown Bear at $12 per 20rds. I'm looking for surplus stuff. Most places online are either out of stock, overpriced, take a long time on shipping require me to be 21 (i'm 20 :mad54:) or a combination of all of them.

My question is if anyone on here preferably in the Southern Maryland area has some they're willing to sell to me. This is only for this week, after that I won't be too worried about it.
    If nothing else can anyone point me to a place (online or local) that I can speed up shipping, and don't have to be 21?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    i got some if u want. i could spare 100 rnds pretty comfortably. pm me with a fair enough price(i'm not tryin to make money off you, just something so i can swing it a little easier) and it's ures when we can figure a place to meetup....it's the copper washed ones u see in the pic here below. i could meet you somewhere halfway like annapolis or even dunkirk after school tomorrow..wed i'm heading to salisbury after school so i could also swing down before heading across the bridge. anyway, lemme know cause wed night and thurs i'll be in the bury for a graduation and friday is my field day so that day's a complete and total waste for anything fun.
    my mosin.jpg

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    Well, my cousin just told me about a couple places up where we'll be that should have what I'm looking for, so I think I'm just gonna do that.
    Thanks to all who offered help. You guys rock infinitely

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom