Help with moving!!! (NO PACKING INVOLVED)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    **the computer will be {gasp!} packed on wednesday, so we will not be able to get on mds until probably late friday or saturday (hopefully joe's withdrawal won't be too bad!...lol!). so if you're planning on coming over & need to get directions or anything, send a message soon, or call. the home phone won't be shut off till friday morning. ;)

Just work him to the bone, and Joe will be too tired to log into MDS. :D

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Sorry Joe, I won't be able to help. If I was not working you know I would be there. Take care my friend and I hope NC brings you good things.
    That goes for your 2 girls as well.

Tom

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Sorry Joe, I won't be able to help. If I was not working you know I would be there. Take care my friend and I hope NC brings you good things.
    That goes for your 2 girls as well.

Tom

I know you would be here if you could, Tom. I'm glad things are working out at work for you, and I wish you and your wife all the best!

As mentioned before, I'll still be on the forum.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Sorry, won't be able to get off. Packing a truck still sounds like packing! We will miss you dude..........hey..........how can we miss you if your still here?? :lol2: Just kidding. :sad20: Hope you have a safe and boring journey (meaning uneventfull, just get there). :thumbsup:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Joe, usually i am off at a decent time on Thursday, however i know the boss has something up his sleeve and is going to ambush me with some more stops that day, he just doesn't know i know. anyway with that said, id happily come down after that and help you load from when i can get there till midnight for all i care. Just PM me the addy and number.
    Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom