Help with moving!!! (NO PACKING INVOLVED)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Attention all sucke----uh, friends!!!!

The time has come for me to announce the day of the big move. Well, the day we are packing the truck. We are packing the truck Thursday, April 29 and a little on the morning of the 30th.

We will need all the help we can get. There will be refreshments!!!!

Additionally, any stuff we aren't taking, well, it's FREE FOR THE TAKING. Lotsa stuff.

Again, I thank everyone in advance. PM for any details. Those of you that already have my phone number, feel free to call.

There is no packing involved. Everything will be packed already, we just need help getting stuff into the truck.

Hooker2

Disgruntled Pygmy
    Jan 10, 2008
    Bel Air
    Don't know you August but with that said, what time and where?
    If early enough in the day (i.e. 5:00am-10:00am) on Thursday and Friday I can probably do some manual labor.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Don't know you August but with that said, what time and where?
    If early enough in the day (i.e. 5:00am-10:00am) on Thursday and Friday I can probably do some manual labor.

Might be able to use you on Friday. I'll let you know. I have a feeling most of the work will be later in the day on Thurs.

Hooker2

Disgruntled Pygmy
    Jan 10, 2008
    Bel Air
    Might be able to use you on Friday. I'll let you know. I have a feeling most of the work will be later in the day on Thurs.

I work in Canton 5:00am-11:00am M-F and then have to monitor the dependents (3yr old & 6 month old) The 3 year old is freakishly strong and speaks English so I can drop him off whenever.....................:)

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I will try like Hell to stop by on the way home from work

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Bumpity Bump Bump.

This Thursday.....any help would be appreciated.....hell, just stop by to say hello. Be nice to see a few folks before I leave.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    Joe,
    I would like to come over this Thursday and help, but I just got back to work today, anfter my week and a half in Texas. I really don't think I can get off this Thursday.

mrs_august1410

wookiee
    Feb 20, 2010
    eastern north carolina
    **the computer will be {gasp!} packed on wednesday, so we will not be able to get on mds until probably late friday or saturday (hopefully joe's withdrawal won't be too bad!...lol!). so if you're planning on coming over & need to get directions or anything, send a message soon, or call. the home phone won't be shut off till friday morning. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom