• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikey6480

Aug 6, 2011
    I'm actually really worried about the UN Small Arms Treaty. Not so much for the import of arms (many firearms are made in the US), more so for the import of ammunition. At this point you cannot get US made ammo as the DHS is buying it all up. If we couldn't buy foreign ammo we wouldn't have much of anything to fire anymore.

Nobody is talking about the ammo part of this treaty. I hope that is because there isn't anything there. I just don't buy that DHS is buying up all the US made ammo and isn't looking for ways to limit or eliminate domestic sale of foreign ammunition.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    I am already on their list and donated to them earlier this year. You will get WEEKLY emails and mailers for additional donation requests. they are even more pesky than the NRA. Anyhow the more organisations fight the better, just warning eveyone of the spam they will get.

Signed this one as well.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Funny, last week someone posted a link to Infowars covering the UN treaty and the OP was flamed because of the source. I am not an Alex Jones fan, but it seems as though some of the automatic dismissal of any news Alex Jones on this site simply because of the source is a little narrow minded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom