• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdog

Feb 20, 2012
    Bowie
    it too me at least 4-5 x's taking my 22/45 mk 3 apart and together before i got good at it. mine was a black Friday purchase a couple years ago anyone who spreads stuff about them not being good is either misinformed, frustrated or not being truthful, sweet little thing. its not the coolest looking but the weight and the fact that it will eat most types of ammo (sans the new sr22 pistol, that thing seems to be an animal) is a significant selling point.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Did you get it working?

He still hasn't called Ruger. I was doing everything I could to help him out, but you can't help a guy who won't help himself.

I really want to see if they take care of him for my own reasons. I just picked up a GP100 and I want to know what their customer service is like. I've heard nothing but good things.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    He still hasn't called Ruger. I was doing everything I could to help him out, but you can't help a guy who won't help himself.

I really want to see if they take care of him for my own reasons. I just picked up a GP100 and I want to know what their customer service is like. I've heard nothing but good things.
    I own 3 Rugers and I can tell you based on my own experience, their Customer service is top notch. I had an issue with my SR9 and they did more than I expected.
    As for your GP100, I'm willing to bet that you'll never have a need to use Ruger's CS. That thing is a tank.

Johnnyeastside

Jun 8, 2009
    Abingdon
    I love my 22/45!!
    I practiced complete disassembly. It was frustrating at first, but now it is no problem for me.
    I got mine jammed up pretty good and ended up removing the sear pin and that allowed me to get it apart, to get it back together correctly.
    When going together, the exact placement of the lever swinging from the hammer is critical.
    This gun is worth the trouble. Once he gets it, mag disconnect mod, sling shot mod are my favorite improvements.
    But, Clandestine is right (as usual) almost impossible to fix this far away.
    Here's some motivation:
    DSC03391.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom