• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwon James

bulldog
    Jun 27, 2012
    pg/mocounty
    I'm happy with the mossberg 500, I got a few weeks Ago from You Guy's. Out of the 2 shops I have been too I can honestly say the way you Guy's Treat your customers with such professionalism And respect not to mention your patients With first time gun buyers the good prices and knowledge y'all have makes coming to a gun shop a good experience. Thanks to you all at engage. Dwon torney

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    I'm happy with the mossberg 500, I got a few weeks Ago from You Guy's. Out of the 2 shops I have been too I can honestly say the way you Guy's Treat your customers with such professionalism And respect not to mention your patients With first time gun buyers the good prices and knowledge y'all have makes coming to a gun shop a good experience. Thanks to you all at engage. Dwon torney

Professionalism and respect? Are you sure that you were at Engage? ;)

j/k - It's a great shop. You are not alone in your impressions.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD

Thanks boss. Your positive comments are much appreciated and thanks gain for the business bro:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom