• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    I tried to go there last night after reading this thread but they are closed Monday and Tuesday. Can't believe I've never heard of the place before, been living in Cecil all my life. Wound up going to pizza boy.
    Pizza Boy is ok but not as good as Four Seas by far. I totally forgot they are closed on Mon & Tues. Me and my wife when we get from there it is usually either Friday night or Saturday night.

BIGMOZEKE

Dec 15, 2022
    Rising Sun, Maryland
    Hey guys, sorry for the delayed responses, you know work gets in the way. It is great to see how many members are relatively close by. This waiting game sucks.
    For those of you that have indicated you are close to me here in Rising Sun, you would be well served if you try Andre’s Pizza up in Oxford. They have excellent food there as well, not a chain and family owned.
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading the posts on here a learning some. This site is a good place to get some great education and awareness.

BIGMOZEKE

Dec 15, 2022
    Rising Sun, Maryland
    Welcome aboard!

Is State Line Liquors still a going concern? Was always a good store, haven't been since before the flood.
    Yes State line is still there and they sell a lot of booze. I don’t go there unless I am pressed for time. From what I have found, Weavers in North East has better prices and Vlamis in Elkton has a great bourbon selection.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Welcome aboard!

Is State Line Liquors still a going concern? Was always a good store, haven't been since before the flood.

Yes State line is still there and they sell a lot of booze. I don’t go there unless I am pressed for time. From what I have found, Weavers in North East has better prices and Vlamis in Elkton has a great bourbon selection.
    Another welcome to MDS. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but EVERY time I go into State Line Liquors, I notice a corresponding debit to my bank balance of at least $400.

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    Hello,

New to the forum here and have been lurking for about a month reading and learning.
    Applied for my W&C back in December and patiently waiting approval.
    Live up here in the north east corner of Maryland in Rising Sun.

Joe
    Hey! Welcome from Conowingo, we've been Ceciltuckians since '97! :patriot:

earlybirdnj

Aug 1, 2013
    Hello,

New to the forum here and have been lurking for about a month reading and learning.
    Applied for my W&C back in December and patiently waiting approval.
    Live up here in the north east corner of Maryland in Rising Sun.

Joe
    Welcome from Chesapeake City

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom