• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Welcome Junebug.

I guess you can tell that we have friendly people, private people, and blunt people in the forum.

So, apparently you fit right in. If you just be you and let us be us, you should be able to benefit from a WEALTH of very smart people with very wide ranges of knowledge from all manner of topics too. Shooting and guns are a tip of the iceberg here. We men and women with shooting in common, also share stuff like medical sides of things( doctors), legal fields, like 2A, but also all manner of lawyer type expertise. There are folks who are past and present military members, cops, scientists, and even those who can rebuild your car. Some who are financial gurus or others who can fix your plumbing, HVAC, Roof. Others can help ya with your favorite hand loads or help you put your Ruger Mk IV pistol back together if you get stuck. If you fancy camping or boating/fishing, there are folks with Law Enforcement, Military, Farming, and even retired folk. Some of us picket and petition and plead before Md Gen Assembly and the US Congress to fight for your rights to protect yourself and family, and to preserve your right to hunt and shoot for the rest of your days.

There are also experts in firearms training where you can get schooled on self defense, basic to expert use of a firearm, how to know your rights within the law and how to educate yourself on what to do or not to do if ever the kill or be killed moment presents itself, or even to a lesser extent, how to handle a traffic stop or other common encounter with Law Enforcement officers. If and when you are a legal W & C permit holder and need to know your rights and how you should respond, you can find answers here.

In addition, there are industry partners, who are either firearms dealers, safe dealers, and owners " management type people" for shooting ranges/schools.

So, if you will stick it out and bear with us "friendlier but also those who are private " members, you should do ok.

Now, with respect to the interests you have, I will point you in those directions, and let you know that the search function is your next best source.

For 2A topics, feel free to hunt through the Maryland and National 2A sections.
    Also, check out MSI. We are a grass roots organization that exists to make 2A rights possible and take up the fight to oppose the citizens, and legislators who want to strip you of your rights.

Have a good day.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    This feels like a banned individual who is coming back under a new account.
    It does, but then read Junebug's other thread.

I think they truly had blinders on and didn't know better. Others have responded with positive advice there and here and it seems that our message of to chill and just for Junebug to stick to posting their interests needs etc instead of putting up a defensive from the get go posture, things will go in a beneficial route.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    It does, but then read Junebug's other thread.

I think they truly had blinders on and didn't know better. Others have responded with positive advice there and here and it seems that our message of to chill and just for Junebug to stick to posting their interests needs etc instead of putting up a defensive from the get go posture, things will go in a beneficial route.
    You are a nice guy my friend

Unlike me, who agrees with Worsley

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    If not, I don't think I could bear it. :sad20:

Welcome, but do try to lighten up and enjoy yourself. ;)

PS: What was the name of your first pet?

HAHA THAT is too funny on the first pet.

Or if in my case, funny and sad. I still remember when my first kitten only lived to about 2 years old and died, despite several doctor visits for Feline Cystitis. It killed him when I was maybe 8.

Sirex