• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    And, if you go around back, there's ACC, which is a custom upholstery shop. I've had Fred do a lot of things for me, such as shearling seat covers and a leather covered glareshieild for the Lil' Beech. I got the shearling seat covers from Sportsman's Guide for about $25 each, and had Fred re-cut them. I got the leather from a fellow who bought extra skins from the Cessna factory for next-to-nothing. Great, expensive looks at minimal cost. That's Bang for the the Buck.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I have stopped in Baltimores Best Pawn a couple times. I was looking for another handgun but money issues took over. Welcome to the board. I'm sure I'll be stopping by again. Do you guys accept transfers from Gunbroker purchases?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I have stopped in Baltimores Best Pawn a couple times. I was looking for another handgun but money issues took over. Welcome to the board. I'm sure I'll be stopping by again. Do you guys accept transfers from Gunbroker purchases?

Yes, we sure do accept transfers from Gunbroker.

Ieatpeople

Dec 15, 2009
    i bought my 30-30 lever gun from you guys, great experience. i will definitely be back again.

the inventory seems to change regularly, hardly ever see the same guns in the case twice. nice guys that work here too, very helpful.

Benzman

Aug 1, 2010
    Please be advised, their prices are high, I tried to negotiate on a AK and they would not budge. i bought it at Shooters Discount for 125.00 less. They seem to be in love with teir inventory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom