R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Holy-shit, where's the Tylenol ???

Video - AGC of Baltimore Testimony Against HB 1000

Video - NRA Tears Apart Maryland Terrorist Watch List Gun Ban

Video - MSP Mistakes Identity's Often

Video - MSRPA Testimony Against HB 1000

I've got to say that these four individuals showed a tremendous amount of restraint in front of the Judiciary Panel and the Delegates who co-sponsored this bill.

AND this is why I CAN'T testify against ANY gun-control bill in Annapolis because I would have no control over Tourette's when faced with the incredible stupidity that Clippinger has shown in even drafting it, let alone enlisting 36 additional co-sponsors, that I would go totally ********, start by calling them all fvcking assholes before going all 'Chevy Chase', requiring my restraint and arrest for disorderly conduct.

Attachments

• tumblr_lvk6c94kit1qaxm50o1_500.gif
      tumblr_lvk6c94kit1qaxm50o1_500.gif
      446.2 KB · Views: 216

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Lol. I love that scene. I'd pay to see you do that in front of the general assembly.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    "I'm from Monrovia. We now have a stoplight and it is awesome!" lol

The stoplight is the first step toward ruination.

How long before an automatic red-light violation camera, mailed tickets, and a new traffic court needed to hear all the appeals and complaints? :sad20:

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Maybe Clippinger just didn't get the memo? If you look at the sign under the Frosh-head in R&R's screen capture at the top of this page, maybe the bill really was intended to only apply to carry. Might be interesting to see what comes out in the Senate.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Won't they just amend the bill, essentially negating what took place in the hearing? Or would it need further hearings? Or do Vallario, Busch, Miller, et al. decide behind closed doors?

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Won't they just amend the bill, essentially negating what took place in the hearing? Or would it need further hearings? Or do Vallario, Busch, Miller, et al. decide behind closed doors?

Believe it will have to be read and heard again in both committees if there are changes.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Believe it will have to be read and heard again in both committees if there are changes.

No. In the committee voting session they can strike out the entire bill, and add all new text, vote it out of committee and send it to the floor without a new hearing.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    All authoritarian governments and dictatorships have their own secret lists that they use to arbitrarily take away people's rights and even their lives without due process. No charges, no trial, no accountability, no rights, no rule of law. This is nothing new and is to be expected.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I concur ...

All authoritarian governments and dictatorships have their own secret lists that they use to arbitrarily take away people's rights and even their lives without due process. No charges, no trial, no accountability, no rights, no rule of law. This is nothing new and is to be expected.

Maryland DemocRATS were the original inventors of the 'smoke-filled room', except now it's smoke-free, O2-free, and gun-free. But, the bosses (Vallario, Busch, Miller) still control the lock on the door, the plum committee assignments, and the party purse strings.

Every once in a while when these dealings are exposed to the light of day, hard questions by the press and public arise. THIS is probably why the Miller and Busch are up in arms about Hogan endorsing a bill Wednesday that would have the state spend $1.2 million to install cameras in the House of Delegates and Senate to livestream floor debates ... Well, that and to show how incredibility stupid Clippinger is. :innocent0

Miller, Busch support transparency in Maryland General Assembly, but jab at Hogan

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    How FREUDIAN !!!

Note Dumb & Dumber are both wearing the same <yellow> tie on WBAL-TV bootlick coverage.

Yellow is for cowards.

While still conveying authority, yellow is the subtle version of a red power tie. This is the perfect tie to wear for a first interview, because it shows you are not afraid of a challenge. However, in Western cultures yellow is also known as a color that signifies cowardice or jealousy.

King Louis XIV of France was very fond of the color and adopted it as a sort of representation of his power. An adherent of the concept of the divine right of kings, Louis continued his predecessors' work of creating a centralized state governed from the capital.

King Henry VIII of England and his wife Anne Boleyn often dressed in yellow. Henry, known for his radical changes to the English Constitution which ushered in the theory of the divine right of kings, was frequently characterized in his later life as a lustful, egotistical, harsh, and insecure king.

(Sourced from Wikipedia)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    MD Senate President Mike Miller, responding to Gov. Hogan's push to live stream the legislature:

“I’ll put one of the cameras up in his office and he can talk to the camera all day long, OK? How’s that?” Miller said. “I’m not big on showboating. That’s not my middle name. I’m not a show horse, I’m a work horse. I get the goddamn job done.”

Whoa, he seems really edgy and irritated. Might be the view out his window changed recently, thanks to BeoBill and Natboh...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      122.8 KB · Views: 164

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    So Miller would rather not have citizens witnessing democracy? Would he like locks on the doors so he can 'get the job done'?

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

My thought as well. With all the heads up how it was written under wear and carry does nothing about purchasing, just a quick massage, no? What really amazes me is that Christie signed such a Bill and defends doing so. Once the language is corrected, well then the Dems can thank the opposition so very kindly for helping get the law straightened out.. Maybe being silent was a better option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom