• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    This has probably been discussed on here but I couldnt find it. MD delegate Pam Queen ( From northern Montgomery County, of course) has introduced House Bill 704 . She basically wants to require guns to be equipped with non removeable tracking devices so they can transmit info on bulk transfers of firearms to the state police which would be kept in a database. Im not real keen on the details. If you haven't heard about it and possibly have a little better understanding of legalese than I do, might be worth checking out. Maybe you could give an opinion as to how this may affect the average gun owner.

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    It's literally 7 threads under this one. No way you could have missed it if you looked in this Md 2A forum.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    It's literally 7 threads under this one. No way you could have missed it if you looked in this Md 2A forum.
    Type in bill hb 704 and see what comes up. I did when I saw your response and this thread came up with a couple other threads from 2015. As people have pointed out before the search feature ain’t all people think it is. Could he have typed in other search words to maybe find it?

101combatvet

BANNED!!!
    Dec 7, 2011
    This has probably been discussed on here but I couldnt find it. MD delegate Pam Queen ( From northern Montgomery County, of course) has introduced House Bill 704 . She basically wants to require guns to be equipped with non removeable tracking devices so they cant transmit info on bulk transfers of firearms to the state police which would be kept in a database. Im not real keen on the details. If you haven't heard about it and possibly have a little better understanding of legalese than I do, might be worth checking out. Maybe you could give an opinion as to how this may affect the average gun owner.

My first question is, what kind of drugs is she on?

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    non-removable. that's some funny stuff right there. maybe they can embed them in the shell casings which apparently have never solved a crime.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Tell the stupid beeyatch to put the tracking devices in criminals. Much more effective.

win296

Jun 15, 2012
    Baltimore
    I am not a lawyer, but besides the 2A would this not also violate the 4A ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I am not a lawyer, but besides the 2A would this not also violate the 4A ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    IANAL a lawyer, either, but as an engineer, I can say there would have to be multiple violations of the laws of physics for this bill to work as intended. And the Universe has absolute zero tolerance for violations of those.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    IANAL a lawyer, either, but as an engineer, I can say there would have to be multiple violations of the laws of physics for this bill to work as intended. And the Universe has absolute zero tolerance for violations of those.
    The universe will have to be brought into compliance with The Agenda. After all, in so many areas, the science is settled.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Type in bill hb 704 and see what comes up. I did when I saw your response and this thread came up with a couple other threads from 2015. As people have pointed out before the search feature ain’t all people think it is. Could he have typed in other search words to maybe find it?
    These threads need RFID trackers. Someone should write a law for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom