• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I'm just tossing the idea around for another get together??? I was thinking late March or Early April for another shindig??? What do you guys think?? Lets toss out some suggestions and OF COURSE this is open to all MDS Members and Family not those just living in Wonderful Harford Co. Last time JSW represented PA and kimsmells was Balt Co.

This is what I'd like to hear:

1. Type of Food (Tex Mex, Indian, Bangladesh)- something everyone will like, people shyed away from Sushi and the wings places

2. Restaurant Recommendations?? nothing too commercial, I really liked the Lodge, they treated us right there!!

3. Do you guys want to try and shoot before we eat (H&M, Continental or the new range Freestate in White Marsh, not sure when they open) we could shoot and have a later dinner. Suggestions?

4. Any particular day, dates, and times?? Weekdays are better for me, my kids are in sports and weekends are always booked.

HOPE TO GET SOME FEEDBACK!!!! :party29:

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    I'm interested. Hopefully I won't have to work late this time so I can actually make it. I just cant do Wednesday nights. I should be able to make any other night if it's around 6pm.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    In, depending on date/time. I'd suggest not going too crazy with the food. After all, if I want Kenyan food, I'll just have an extended beer summit at the White House. ;)

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    Will be there whenever or wherever...Really enjoyed meeting you guys.
    This time I'll try to drag the wife along..especially if we can shoot first

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    well of course I'm interested. just hope I don't get stuck in bad traffic or get sick again.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    I'm in again-- How about the Japanese place at Tollgate Shopping Center? Or some place we can mingle more than we were able to at the Lodge--- one end of the table didn't get to talk to the other....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom