• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    OK....looks like we are about ready for the fall shoot. I just ordered us a cake from Saubels....they make an AWESOME Cake!!! Thinkgs not to forget;

1. Bring lots of targets
    2. Please bring extra Staple guns
    3. Someone have a TV or Radio to listen to the Ravens Game 1PM
    4. Dress Accordingly, AM are cold but it should warm up. Extended forcast is clear highs in the low 70's
    5. When you arrive, make sure you sign in your name tag and drop you name for the door prizes (MDS members only)
    6. You can start arrrive @ 1045, the safety briefing is at 11A so we can get shooting!

7. Best/Fastest way to Delta Range is MD 165 turns into PA 74 at teh Mason Dixon Line. 2 Miles you get to the traffic circle (Delta Family Restaurant is on your left). Continue @ 1 mile on the right is a corn field and Pikes Peak Rd will be on your right which is a dirt road. take it to the bottom of the hill range on the left.

Anyone that is a maybe please reply on this thread so we can get an accurate head count for FOOD!!

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    FPS, I'm not going to make this:sad20:
    My son has a band rehearsal at 1 on Sunday, please remove my 4.
    Hopefully nothing interferes with fall shoot.
    Have fun and be safe guys.

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Sorry to hear that, your kids had a great time last time. you can always blow off rehersal:innocent0

Got it!
    He's as into his guitar playing as he is guns:party29:
    He formed a band with some other kids at the music school he attends. They are going to play a riverfront festival in Laurel the next weekend.

tjdreams

Dave
    Nov 28, 2008
    Rosedale
    You can change my status from maybe to I will be there.

I will be bringing 4 Rugers
    SR-9
    22 / 22mag Blackhawk Convertible
    357 / 9mm Blackhawk Convertible
    44Mag Super Redhawk

I may be able to throw some wood stands togeather at work tomorrow (Thursday) if someone can send me some dimensions or drawings on the size requirements.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

SR-9
    44Mag Super Redhawk

I may be able to throw some wood stands togeather at work tomorrow (Thursday) if someone can send me some dimensions or drawings on the size requirements.

I have you down as a GO and the stands. here are a few stand threads

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=17981&highlight=Target+stands

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=13128&highlight=Target+stands

Necessary Evil

Sep 21, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Hello. Been reading the forums here awhile and finally joined a few weeks ago. I would like to come out and shoot also. I can bring dessert or something else needed -let me know . I will bring my Saiga 12 gauge and newly purchased Saiga 7.62 x 39. Thanks.

PleaseEatSomePoo

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2009
    Baltimore
    Oh i cant wait. Im going to borrow a friends 22 so i can do the woods walk!

So between Me, Ckod and Teredge we're looking to bring some interesting toys :)

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Hello. Been reading the forums here awhile and finally joined a few weeks ago. I would like to come out and shoot also. I can bring dessert or something else needed -let me know . I will bring my Saiga 12 gauge and newly purchased Saiga 7.62 x 39. Thanks.

Welcome my new best friend with Saiga's :D

I have you down for one. bring your family since its a family shoot...spouse kids etc.

Welcome

gus

May 25, 2009
    Pa
    I can almost guarantee you that we won't be able to get a useable TV signal at that location - it's on low ground surrounded by hills (I used to live really close by and the only channels we'll be able to get are channels 8 and 43, neither of which will be carrying the game). A radio however will be OK - tune to 98 Rock.;)

donliv

Oct 25, 2008
    Bel Air
    Oh i cant wait. Im going to borrow a friends 22 so i can do the woods walk!

So between Me, Ckod and Teredge we're looking to bring some interesting toys :)

If you don't mind, i would like to take a look at your AR w/ that ACE stock. I had been eying them up and would like to decide on the length i am looking for.

I can almost guarantee you that we won't be able to get a useable TV signal at that location - it's on low ground surrounded by hills (I used to live really close by and the only channels we'll be able to get are channels 8 and 43, neither of which will be carrying the game). A radio however will be OK - tune to 98 Rock.;)

I have Sirius in my truck that people can listen too as well.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

SR-9
    44Mag Super Redhawk

Oh boy, this may be the reason I bought some 9mm @ Pikesville gun show. I'm thinking about one of those SR9's and hope I can run a few rounds though yours. You may try out my little SP101, if you like.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Anyone interested in a Hungarian MN M44 in Excellent to New condition? If so I'll bring it with me along with the last 4 Maryland Shooters Challenge Coins.
    Asking $275.00 for the M44

NYKh

Fear & Loathing
    Sep 29, 2009
    Whitemarsh
    Just got the word

I just started looking around here this week, but if a NOB were to show up are there any secret handshakes or anything needed to get in and meet everyone?
    I have to rotate the tires on the jeep and work around the house so I don’t even know if I can make it with this short notice, but if some time opens I’d like to stop by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom