Havre de Grace roll call- + meet and greet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Ok, where are you HDG MDS members? I'm here now and want to meet more than just 1 MDS member, a lurker who is a next door neighbor LOL. The rest of you, please post ( ok, the neighbor can post as well if he wants to...)

Be kinda neat if we had a meet and greet in town. I'm very close to some gathering spots of niceness. I'm 2.5 blocks or so from Estate Brokers, so anything around that general area to meet up would be great for me, as driving around would get me lost now LOL. I have to learn all of the streets and whatnot still.

BTW, the taxidermy shop is getting closer to being up and running, and I do have change of addy lisc from DNR already, and etc official town approval, so I technically can take in stuff to do right now, but no waterfowl yet. I'm almost at 20 years experience doing taxidermy as well! ( OMG I feel old)

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    foxtrapper, Lots of nice places to meet and greet in Havre de Grace:

Tidewater Grille, a little pricey but great view.

Laurrapin Grille, where I had my first Bison Burger

Bill Bateman's, never been there but it looks casual

Chesapeake Grille, never been here either but it looks good also

Talk with Debra, Estate Brokers, she knows everybody and all the good places to meet up. Can never go wrong with any advice she gives you. :thumbsup:

FPS should chime in, that is if he's not too busy.

Mark

Last edited:

Vision

Apr 10, 2011
    Havre de Grace, MD
    Wait there's more HdG members here! OMG! I'm in Grace Harbor so I'm up for a Meet and Greet as long as it's not this week. I'd vote that we meet at Coakleys.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    In belcamp, about 15 mins away. Trying to get a pistol released by a FFL in Hdg. I already paid for :sad20:

Might be up for a meet.
    TD

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Sgt Preston here...

Well it sounded like a good idea, BUT...

This one sank like a rock & landed in the mud pretty quickly...

Maybe next Summer...

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    Sgt Preston here...

Well it sounded like a good idea, BUT...

This one sank like a rock & landed in the mud pretty quickly...

Maybe next Summer...

Any tunrout at all will be a good one. Anytime you can put a face, either good or bad, to someone on this forum it's always a thrill !

sgtpreston, perhaps we can accommodate you at another time, it doesn't have to be in Summer. Especially since foxtrapper is deep in deer heads... Hope all is well with both the rock and the mud oh and you too !. :D

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Hello- if you need to get me faster, send me a PM. I'm still working on these deer heads. I take 3 times longer than any other taxidermist due to my pickiness and my tendency to not want to work when tired or wound up about something ( which is like every other day...). The city is not allowing me to put up a business sign, but soon enough look for the howling wolf silhouette with 314 on it ( Bourbon). I also have cats that like to lounge on the sidewalk. My shop is not fully set up yet either...

skooter525

Sep 27, 2008
    Aberdump
    Hello- if you need to get me faster, send me a PM. I'm still working on these deer heads. I take 3 times longer than any other taxidermist due to my pickiness and my tendency to not want to work when tired or wound up about something ( which is like every other day...). The city is not allowing me to put up a business sign, but soon enough look for the howling wolf silhouette with 314 on it ( Bourbon). I also have cats that like to lounge on the sidewalk. My shop is not fully set up yet either...

I used to live on Bourbon St, between wash and union. But that was back in the dark days of being married to the Ex :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom