Has Obama Been Soft on Terrorism So That He Can Use It to Justify More Gun Control?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Has Obama Been Soft on Terrorism So That He Can Use It to Justify More Gun Control ?

• YES

Votes: 120 88.2%
    • NO

Votes: 16 11.8%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Exactly. Dumbass obviously thinks that by reaching-out with a policy of appeasement and trying to 'understand' their culture, that's going to somehow magically stop terrorist attacks against Americans.

I can tell you from experience that the only thing they understand is...a thorough ass-whipping. Until we adopt that as our official policy against radical Islam, this kinda shit is going to continue to happen.

Right on! The soft targets are too many to count and there will be endless attacks in the US and around the world for years to come as we continue to poke the hornets nests. They are patient, determined bastards, and they will be harder to exterminate than a mound of fire ants.

Lew--Ranger63
    Korea, Vietnam, Vietnam II, W. Germany, Fort Benning, Fort Jackson, Fort Rucker, Fort Stewart, Fort Knox, Fort Meade.

MAJRUSSO

Jan 4, 2016
    Monrovia, MD
    Fast & Furious failed miserably, and A.F. Branco seems to think so ...
    I believe that he is such a pompous piece of crap that he cant even imagine his approach to governance and fighting terrorism isnt working. So it must be guns that are the problem. Not his shit for brains policies.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Major03

Ultimate Member
    I don't think his misguided international policies are driven by his anti-gun agenda. Having said that, I absolutely think that he sees each case of terrorism as an opportunity to advance his anti-gun agenda. Sadly it's working. We are, at best, one generation away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom