Has anyone used Parkville Knife & Tool Sharpening (just north of Baltimore City)?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7A38

Sep 11, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    There is a place called Parkville Knife & Tool Sharpening that advertises sharpening services for knives (even serrated), axes, chainsaws, mower blades, etc. It's located in Parkville, Maryland, just north of Baltimore City.

Has anyone used them, or have anything good or bad to say about them? It looks like it is a small home based operation that is relatively new.

Here is their website and address:
    https://www.parkvilleknives.com/

2801 Taylor Avenue
    Parkville, MD 21234

7A38

Oct 25, 2023
    Parkville, MD
    There is a place called Parkville Knife & Tool Sharpening that advertises sharpening services for knives (even serrated), axes, chainsaws, mower blades, etc. It's located in Parkville, Maryland, just north of Baltimore City.

Has anyone used them, or have anything good or bad to say about them? It looks like it is a small home based operation that is relatively new.

Here is their website and address:
    https://www.parkvilleknives.com/

2801 Taylor Avenue
    Parkville, MD 21234

7A38
    Hey there. Could not help noticing that you mentioned us in the forum. Bring us your hunting and processing knives, axes, machetes, spesnatz shovels, chainsaws, mower blades, garden tools. Make an appointment or just pop in Tues - Sat 9 - 3......Oh yeah...We do kitchen knives! Hope to see you soon! too!

Cold Steel

Sep 26, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    No, but when I saw the subject title, I said to myself, “I don't think think I've sharpened any knives north of Baltimore City.”

I've always respected people who can sharpen knives. Some will drop $300 on expensive water stones, then they put beautiful edges on knives with bevels inside of bevels! And they do it with the delicate ease of Liberace playing an intricate sonata.

All I do is ruin perfectly good knives. But it could be worse. I could pack parachutes for a living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom