• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Not sure why, but I don't ever recall seeing less recon on a large show as this one.
    Was it that lame?

I went to a show there late last year and thought it was pretty good. I think the biggest negative s they charge you something like $8.00 or $10.00 just to park, then you have to pay to get in. I think this put a lot off people off.

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    I went to a show there late last year and thought it was pretty good. I think the biggest negative s they charge you something like $8.00 or $10.00 just to park, then you have to pay to get in. I think this put a lot off people off.

I don't like the parking fee either. Its the only show I know of that charges it.

Is it illegal to buy 30 rd mags at the PA show, and bring them back to MD, or just illegal to buy and sell them in MD?

legal to buy 30 rd mags in pa and bring to md.

jindodog

Sep 29, 2007
    Chester
    Never seen so much non gun related stuff at a Pa. show. Even had a guy selling repro concert posters. Prices on the types of guns that interest me were respectable but there weren't many there. One vender had some Portugese .308 200 round battle packs for $85. This "gun" show looked more like a Sunny's Surplus store had vomited it's contents at a roadside flea market. For a show put on by the Mid Atlantic Arms Collectors, it was sadly lacking in C&R type guns, quite a let down from the glory days of only a few years ago. The parking fee merely added insult to injury. I overheard two separate vendors whining about the lack of sales and how it was a bad show for them. It was a bad show to me also, so bad in fact that I'm crossing this one off my Pa. list for the time being. At least York is closer and you don't get raped for parking. If anyone reading this found something there, good on ya, and please post your experience. It would help get some of that sour taste out of my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom