• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Listening to the radio at work and heard an advertisement for it but didn't quite catch where only when which is Sat. and Sun. Any info on location or directions welcomed and thank you in advance.

alpo

Dec 12, 2008
    I am going. It was a good show last year. The only bad thing about this show is you have to pay for parking.:tdown:

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I am going. It was a good show last year. The only bad thing about this show is you have to pay for parking.:tdown:

AAAHhhhh... but...

We could use the dark magic known as...

CARPOOL!!

I'm flat-assed broke right now, but happen to have Saturday free.

Would be willing to drive, if anyone wants to meet up. Can carry 6 big guys comfortably... up to 8 puny people.

BeastmasterM4

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2011
    Baltimore County
    This show any better than the Gettysburg one?

yeah good question, cause I did enjoy that one. I haven't been to many gun shows. but, I did enjoy Gettysburg's gun show this past weekend.

I guess no one is talking about the local gun show this weekend at the joppa towncenter flee market ehh?? what's the story about that one? Anyone know??

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Squaregrouper indicated in another thread that the Harrisburg Farm/Gun Show at Cameron and Mcclay is currently FLOODED and UNDERWATER and that it could be cancelled due to this.

BeastmasterM4

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2011
    Baltimore County
    Squaregrouper indicated in another thread that the Harrisburg Farm/Gun Show at Cameron and Mcclay is currently FLOODED and UNDERWATER and that it could be cancelled due to this.

Awww, bummer. I guess I'm just going to order the accessories I was going to go there looking for. Maybe for the better anyway. It would have been a 3 hour drive there and back costing a good amount of gas=money .....

mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    Posted on the Farm Show Complex Website

Due to the flood waters and in the interest of safety and protection of the general public, the events for the weekend of September 9, 10 & 11 at the complex have been postponed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom