• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I am not worried. Trump has used executive orders on illegal immigration. Within hours a democrat district court judge immediately enjoins the EO. Wonderful thoughtful compassionate democrat judge makes his ruling effective for the entire 50 states not just his state or appellate jurisdiction.

Trump has appointed 25 % of all federal judges? So when senile Joe issues an EO some Trump judge will play the same game and enjoin the Biden Harris Harris Biden executive order and make it effective for all 50 states.

And in a few years when it makes it to Scotus we win.

It will be delicious seeing dems cry that a single lowly federal district court judge can invalidate a presidential executive order for the entire United States.

That's what they've been doing for years.

Nope. Republicans (and conservative judges) will continue to take the high ground and continue to lose bc they want to be classy and not stoop to the Dim's level.... or whatever other excuse to justify their continual failure to fight back.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Only problem is Soros and Co. will have something on, or have paid for the Trump appointed judges,, they will fold like a Rino.

I am not worried. Trump has used executive orders on illegal immigration. Within hours a democrat district court judge immediately enjoins the EO. Wonderful thoughtful compassionate democrat judge makes his ruling effective for the entire 50 states not just his state or appellate jurisdiction.

Trump has appointed 25 % of all federal judges? So when senile Joe issues an EO some Trump judge will play the same game and enjoin the Biden Harris Harris Biden executive order and make it effective for all 50 states.

It will be delicious seeing dems cry that a single lowly federal district court judge can invalidate a presidential executive order for the entire United States.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland

...and Joe will be packing the supreme court, so we probably won't be celebrating

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    xEJlkKC.gif

Going down in a blaze of glory is...stupid. If it ever comes down to that, I'm headin fer the hills!

Cowards will let their rights be taken away without fighting, but dumb asses will go down in a blaze of glory. Being sneaky is the only way to go.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Sneaky is good as long as you can manage it. But when sneakiness fails, you may need to head for the hills, in which case you might end up like Bogey in High Sierra.

But some are past heading for the hills. Some are too old to scarper, and must needs do the best they can wherever they are.

Older people understand that. Young whippersnappers are baffled by something they can't comprehend.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Sneaky is good as long as you can manage it. But when sneakiness fails, you may need to head for the hills, in which case you might end up like Bogey in High Sierra.

But some are past heading for the hills. Some are too old to scarper, and must needs do the best they can wherever they are.

Older people understand that. Young whippersnappers are baffled by something they can't comprehend.

If guns are banned, I hope nobody is just hiding like a coward.

Sigfan77

My dog loves his Sig, too
    Feb 8, 2017
    Fredneck, PRM
    He wants to open gun and ammo manufactures up to civil suit, for mis-use of their products by felons.
    I think we need to allow the civil suit of politicians for damages from their failed and many times illegal policies.

I think that we should file a class-action suit against PEN manufacturers, since they keep signing such HORRIBLE legislation :innocent0

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    They're selling so many guns, some places can't even keep em in stock. Most all ammo is gone on line. I find it hard to believe that everybody is buying all this to just turn it all in if the knucklehead gets elected. Some will, but a lot won't.

Put me in the won't column!

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    All this talk about getting "guns off the streets" is BS. They will not play their hand so hard that there's a chance someone will fight back and reset their progress on this. Most of the gun owning libs will end up being correct. No one is coming to take your guns. Why should they?

My guess is everyone will get to keep what they have. But you cannot transfer it or feed it. Enjoy the freedom of your safe queens. I suspect kids under 12 will find gun ownership as an adult difficult at best.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Vote for Trump to protect your gun rights. But Annapolis wants to take them away.

I'm not necessarily voting for my rights here. I need to know there's somewhere to go to when we leave.

Sirex