• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    If the dementia prone corrupt fool with pedophile tendencies actually gets sworn in then we are one "mass shooting" away from crippling gun ownership regulations.

You can absolutely bet on a school shooting - once school is back in session.

And the feckless (R)'s in the Senate will go along as to be seen as "reaching across the isle on this important step in gun safety"

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    IF one of the GA senate seats goes to a R, they are fooked. They can’t pack the courts.

I'd feel more comfortable with both GA Senate seats. I don't trust Romney to not turn his coat. And I've already donated $150 to each of those Senate races.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    The ban on independent thought in the Democrat party is nearly universal (except for maybe Sen Kirsten Sinema of AZ and Hickenlooper in CO). If you suckle the Soros money teat, which most of the newer Ds seem to be doing now, it also comes at a price as well: you promote his anti-American agenda.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Past Dems such as JFK, Henry (Scoop) Jackson and some others are...or at least were...venerated within the Democrat Party. Today they would not be allowed in or thrown out for being pro-American and believing a strong national defense is good for the world. While I don't subscribe to JFK being the be-all and end-all and is celebrated as greater in death than he was in life...he was decidedly pro-American.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Most of yesterday's (70's and earlier) Democrats would be in the Republican party of today. JFK for sure. I don't think Carter or McGovern of yesteryear would land in the GOP, except perhaps as left of Susan Collins clones.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    While Carter may have have been over his head in the Presidency he was not anti-American...just wrong in his policies and weak and feckless. McGovern...he was a B24 bomber pilot in WWII...I don't believe his patriotism can be questioned...but again he was wrong for the country. Today's Democrat Party is so far Left they've abdicated any idea of being liberty oriented. They're not inclusive nor do they countenance any ideas of free thought within their ranks.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I wish there was a Democrat who was Pro 2A

At one time there were...today they are not welcome. No independent thought is welcome in the Democrat Party. Either you're a commissar, apparatchik or a drone.

The ban on independent thought in the Democrat party is nearly universal (except for maybe Sen Kirsten Sinema of AZ and Hickenlooper in CO). If you suckle the Soros money teat, which most of the newer Ds seem to be doing now, it also comes at a price as well: you promote his anti-American agenda.

I keep trying to tell what I call the Harry Truman Democrats that their party is dead, and that uniformity of thought and falling in line are the only acceptable means to stay a politician within that party.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I keep trying to tell what I call the Harry Truman Democrats that their party is dead, and that uniformity of thought and falling in line are the only acceptable means to stay a politician within that party.

This is why everyone should write their representatives pushing for AOC to be Speaker of the House. If every R congresscritter will vote for her, enough Ds will too.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Once considered the Liberal's Liberal...Hubert Humphrey had a very positive view of the Second Amendment that would get him tarred and feathered by today's Democrat Party...

"Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government,
    no matter how popular and respected, is the right of the citizens
    to keep and bear arms. This is not to say that firearms should not be
    carefully used and that definite safety rules of precaution should not
    be taught and enforced. But the right of the citizens to bear arms is just
    one guarantee against a tyranny which now appears remote in America,
    but which historically has proved to be always possible."

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    Chickenpooper needs to be ass reamed by a freight train.

NewTwo

Jan 10, 2020
    This all hinges on the Georgia special elections in January. Make sure they can't take the senate.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    I have no patience for any idiots that voted for Biden / Harris! If you voted for this crap go take a long walk off a short pier! Phack You!

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    I have no patience for any idiots that voted for Biden / Harris! If you voted for this crap go take a long walk off a short pier! Phack You!

Speaking of which pulled up in the parking at Hunter's Hardware in Berkeley Springs, WV and saw a libtard getting out of his car all smug with his huge Biden / Harris stickers on his truck. I'm browsing around the store and I see this idiot trying to buy an AR, a Glock and a shotgun. He was obviously a first time buyer who knew nothing about guns. Felt bad or the sales guy behind the counter. Demoncrats are the biggest hypocrites.. Ever!

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Speaking of which pulled up in the parking at Hunter's Hardware in Berkeley Springs, WV and saw a libtard getting out of his car all smug with his huge Biden / Harris stickers on his truck. I'm browsing around the store and I see this idiot trying to buy an AR, a Glock and a shotgun. He was obviously a first time buyer who knew nothing about guns. Felt bad or the sales guy behind the counter. Demoncrats are the biggest hypocrites.. Ever!

Should have told him the AR would be banned under Biden's gun czar Beth and the Glock would have to kept at the range. Only the shotgun would be available for home defense.....

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    This all hinges on the Georgia special elections in January. Make sure they can't take the senate.

Don't be fooled into accepting that premise. The left would love to move on as quickly as possible. They say there's nothing to see here. HOWEVER, the results are not final, and not all candidates behind in the Senate races have conceded. (for good reason)

John James has not conceded in MI. I believe that John James had his victory stolen in Michigan. Nobody knows Gary Peters...the guy was a no show to committee meetings, votes, and in the campaign itself. I look forward to seeing a freshman Senator James from the great state of Michigan when all is said and done.

It's also a possibility that Senator McSally had the same thing occur in her AZ race. She has not conceded.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Don't be fooled into accepting that premise. The left would love to move on as quickly as possible. They say there's nothing to see here. HOWEVER, the results are not final, and not all candidates behind in the Senate races have conceded. (for good reason)

John James has not conceded in MI. I believe that John James had his victory stolen in Michigan. Nobody knows Gary Peters...the guy was a no show to committee meetings, votes, and in the campaign itself. I look forward to seeing a freshman Senator James from the great state of Michigan when all is said and done.

It's also a possibility that Senator McSally had the same thing occur in her AZ race. She has not conceded.

Conceding is nothing more than a courtesy to your election opponent, a form of good sportsmanship. Elections are finalized when the state's election official certifies the result, regardless of whether any of the candidates have conceded. So far nobody has provided substantial evidence to courts to get them to suspend the process to certification in any of the significant nationwide races.

Time to concentrate on the GA Senate runoff so there's a brake on any Harris/Beto gun ban efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom