• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Attention Harford County!!!

If you are looking for a "Gun Friendly" elected official in Harford County....Jack Meckley for Sheriff.

He's taking his campaign trail to Horst & McCann shooting range, shoot as much as you want for 3 hrs, and range instructors on hand. I'm a Certified Range instructor in Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun, and PPITH and will be happy to help anyone that wants some shooting tips. I hope to see some of you guys there.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me....FPS

SHOOTERS NIGHT
    Presented by: Meckley for Harford County Sheriff Campaign
    (Download Flyer http://www.meckleyforsheriff.com/JackMeckley_ShootersNight.pdf )

Come join us in a night of shooting sport in a safe, clean and family friendly environment. Certified Instructors from Horst & McCann on site.

$45 per ticket.

For tickets email: JackMeckley@comcast.net
    Checks payable to: Committee to Elect Jack Meckley PO Box 701, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Includes admission, eyes and ear protection, targets and unlimited use of rental firearms. (Sandwich, Snacks and Sodas also included). Firearms available for target practice include handguns, shotguns, and machine guns. **Ammunition not included and can be purchased on site. No outside ammunition will be allowed.

Saturday June 12, 2010
    9:00-Midnight

Horst & McCann Indoor Range
    2137 Fountain Green Rd. Bel Air, MD 21015

http://www.meckleyforsheriff.com/

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Sounds like a great time but OUCH! Horst is not known for their cheap TMJ ammo

Maui....I guess what I'm getting at is we MAY have an opportunity to have the CHIEF LEO in Harford Co be gun friendly. If he holds his fundraiser at a gun range....its step in the right direction.

I'm surprised no one has picked up on that. I'm probably one of the least political members on MD. Its not about 1 night of spending ammo, its about the possibility of making gun friendly changes in Harford County.

I think we have the most gun friendly county....3 gun shows in one year. its a move foreward.

FreedomLuvr

Mar 21, 2010
    Balt. Co.
    This is awesome and I will try and make it! Like Maui said H&M is rape on ammo. I took 200 rounds of lake city 5.56 up there this past sat and they said I couldn't use it. So they sold me Lake city 5.56 for 13$ per 20 rounds. Lol don't get it but only place around I can take the AR. :sad20:

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I like H&M, but not their ammo prices. I'd like to support gun friendly elected officials, though.

Yup, and that's the point of the event I think...to raise a little money for the campaign and get him some face time with "gun people."

You have to figure that you'rereally just donating some money to the cause, and the free food, snacks, sandwiches and unlimited rentals are just a nice bonus.

What a great way to support a pro gun candidate! MSI did a fundraiser a few years ago at Thurmont on the trap ranges there for a coulpe of pro gun candidates.

Attachments

• DSC00091.JPG
      DSC00091.JPG
      68.3 KB · Views: 280
    • DSC00100.JPG
      DSC00100.JPG
      35 KB · Views: 385
    • DSC00102.JPG
      DSC00102.JPG
      37 KB · Views: 289

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Maui....I guess what I'm getting at is we MAY have an opportunity to have the CHIEF LEO in Harford Co be gun friendly. If he holds his fundraiser at a gun range....its step in the right direction.

I'm surprised no one has picked up on that. I'm probably one of the least political members on MD. Its not about 1 night of spending ammo, its about the possibility of making gun friendly changes in Harford County.

I think we have the most gun friendly county....3 gun shows in one year. its a move foreward.

Haha I get it now...
    Leave it to me to miss the big picture

skooter525

Sep 27, 2008
    Aberdump
    Count me and my P22 in LOL how much can they charge for 22LR. But like FPS said not all about the price of ammo. I will be there

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Not to be argumentative, but isn't Bane gun friendly? I have heard he will sign form 4 for a suppressor....

That being said, I am all in favor of a guy who is gun friendly, and wouldn't mind dropping $45 to support him.

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    This isn't getting much attention from the usual very Vocal Harford County Members of the Forum. I'm guessing they won't pay for the ammo so they are staying quiet. I get the big picture but H&M is not my cup of tea. I'll be respectful and leave it at that.

Good Luck with the fund raiser

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    This isn't getting much attention from the usual very Vocal Harford County Members of the Forum. I'm guessing they won't pay for the ammo so they are staying quiet. I get the big picture but H&M is not my cup of tea. I'll be respectful and leave it at that.

Good Luck with the fund raiser

I think they are throwing their support for another candidate. They've been somewhat vocal on Facebook. A debate is what we in Harford need. I honestly think 3 or the 4 are very capable of leading a police agency this size. The other I have reservations based on his credentials and his direction. Now who the best to lead is what is important. Its not to say that the best candidate maybe in the long run, may be the emcumbant.

eric_2902

Retired Army
    Jan 13, 2010
    Conowingo
    Attention Harford County!!!

If you are looking for a "Gun Friendly" elected official in Harford County....Jack Meckley for Sheriff.

He's taking his campaign trail to Horst & McCann shooting range, shoot as much as you want for 3 hrs, and range instructors on hand. I'm a Certified Range instructor in Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun, and PPITH and will be happy to help anyone that wants some shooting tips. I hope to see some of you guys there.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me....FPS

Lots happening there that day. LawlessForMd has a post up that he is having an event earlier the same day there.

http://lawlessformaryland.com/shoot-off

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom