• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USCG_Dave

Aug 14, 2022
    Abingdon
    Last post I found on this was from 2014 but I’m interested in ordering a new pistol from gunbroker, curious as to what’s the cheapest/best FFL around to do a transfer and what are the fees?

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    local shops aren't dumb. They know you have to pay shipping and ffl charge. It ends up being the same price to support a local business like Chesapeake Gunslingers

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Clark Gun Locker in Aberdeen Md. across from Walmart and next to Golden Coral on 40.

Only deal with John and tell him Tony sent you. Good guy and will treat you right.

TD

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    Cooter's in Forest Hill was pretty solid the last handful of times I had AR lowers transferred. I have also bought other things from him and he has been good to go each time. The owner's name is Martin.

USCG_Dave

Aug 14, 2022
    Abingdon
    local shops aren't dumb. They know you have to pay shipping and ffl charge. It ends up being the same price to support a local business like Chesapeake Gunslingers
    This would be my first transfer but some do offer free shipping. I was curious as to what other fees would be added. Thanks I will look into Chesapeake Gunslingers

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    This would be my first transfer but some do offer free shipping. I was curious as to what other fees would be added. Thanks I will look into Chesapeake Gunslingers
    The last long gun I received this spring the seller paid the shipping; insurance and my FFL transfer fee was 35 bucks. I do not use gunbroker or any other gun sales site. I do use them to contact the seller direct and usually make some good deals. Also, pay in a money order as the credit card companies are now using you to report your purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom