• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    Rum-Int says there is one coming to Easton in the same strip as The Bagery (owned by MDS member 2nd Charter).

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Forgot to add it is going into the old Harley building next to Stephen Decatur HS.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I will say I am sometimes a sucker for cheap Chinese junk but I have been buying higher quality stuff if it is going to be used regularly, that being said it will be good to have more choices and the old Harley store is on my way back from the dump.

What I really want in Berlin is a Cracker Barrel

They are putting in a RoFo across from Ocean Pines and hope they put the ethanol free gas there like the one by the HS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dickyvee

Dec 3, 2019
    MoCo Md
    I’ve got a nice scar (hand) from an older harbor freight wrench, ouch. MoCo could use a RoFo. I haven’t checked but the MC Council may have pre-banned them due to their popularity/ convenience etc.

teqmod

redneck gun toting member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Downey Oshunn
    I’ve got a nice scar (hand) from an older harbor freight wrench, ouch. MoCo could use a RoFo. I haven’t checked but the MC Council may have pre-banned them due to their popularity/ convenience etc.
    I would bet there has not been enough RoFo cash making its way to the councils pockets.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I will say I am sometimes a sucker for cheap Chinese junk but I have been buying higher quality stuff if it is going to be used regularly, that being said it will be good to have more choices and the old Harley store is on my way back from the dump.

What I really want in Berlin is a Cracker Barrel

They are putting in a RoFo across from Ocean Pines and hope they put the ethanol free gas there like the one by the HS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most of the tools in my jeep and in my fire gear comes from h.F. I use them when high chance the tools get lost. Stolen or broken. This way i am not out large amounts of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom