• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    My wife is continually surprised how much real news I pick up from reading here. Gotta love this place. Happy Birthday MDS. :thumbsup:

lol, my wife is continually annoyed with how much time I spend staring at MDS on my phone :lol2:

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    I first heard of MD Shooters a few years ago from a guy who was selling something on Armslist. Since then it has taken up a considerable amount of my limited free time every week. Thank you to the founders and moderators for maintaining this site.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Thank you to all of you that keep the lights on, and the hooligans in check. A tough job, for which I am grateful.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I first heard of MD Shooters a few years ago from a guy who was selling something on Armslist. Since then it has taken up a considerable amount of my limited free time every week. Thank you to the founders and moderators for maintaining this site.

Lol, I found out about armslist from MDS. Can't rmember exactly how I found MDS. Pretty sure I was googling something and it was the first site that came up.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Happy Birthday MDS. This is by far the best gun forum on the planet. I've never had another site be more responsible for less money in the bank account. Thanks to all the Mods and great members. I truly love this community.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Happy Birthday MDS. I’m proud to be a member here. When I moved to MD in 2007, I had just retired from the Navy. I knew a lot about military arms, but not much about anything else. I’ve learned a lot since then and am still learning.
    I’ve met some great folks on here who I consider great friends. Some still post some have moved on but we all met here.
    Don and the Mods, you guys have done a stellar job of running a tight enough ship to make it work but not so tight that members are afraid to post (think SOCNET). I don’t know how you balance your lives with moderating this bunch of goons.
    Without this place, I’d probably not be nearly as aware of our rights and how the individual states have infringed upon them. That’s a good thing. We all need to be aware no matter where we live and we need to stand up for our rights as well.
    Thank you all and again; Happy Birthday MDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom