• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    Anyone up for shooting this weekend. I have had a horrible last week and weekend and would like to take out some aggression on some targets. Plus need to try to do RussD's 22lr challenge also. Figure if the usual meet out there we can stop and grab some drinks on the way back. I am going no matter what but would still like to meet up with some people.

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Alex and Win and I will be up there Saturday afternoon, concentrating on pistol. We'd enjoy seeing you there.

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Don't think I'll make it this weekend, but I'm going to try to sneak out on Thursday afternoon. Say hi to the fat guy in the Stillers....I mean, Maryland Shooters....cap :).

Splitter

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    it doesn't matter, but i want to try for saturday. Might shoot some pistol too since i still have some .45 ammo left over from the last shoot.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    i forgot about the gunshow in timonium so i am going to that saturday morning and then heading to hap after that more than likely

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Blindnoodle - Winchester receiver/barrel/stock and mix of other parts. It's in pieces now getting cleaned up, slowly...

Oh - I forgot about the Timonium show. I might have to hit that Sat or Sun. Not sure when.

jspero

Aug 6, 2009
    One Foot Out The Door
    I might be there Friday afternoon. I picked up a Marlin 60 to teach my daughters and want to try it out with the oldest. I was there last Saturday, but all the lanes were full and I didn't want to wait around (and want a little more privacy teaching her and to get familiar with how that side of the range runs).

I did take her over to the pistol range for a while and she enjoyed watching me shoot (she couldn't stop talking about how cool it was when she got home. :) ). I'm thining about changing my user name to "Lane 7" since that's where I always end up.

Jay

capTIM

Carroll County Drunkard
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sykesville
    I'm going to try and make it out to Hap sunday afternoon as long as I can get our bedroom painted and put back together by then.

As far as MD gun shows, save your money for the next york show. MD gun shows are only good for beef jerkey and knives. The gun prices(and some dealers) will do nothing but piss you off. Speaking from my experiances only. PA dealers are so much more friendly.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Think of Maryland gun shows like strip clubs. You know you're probably not going to take one of them home, but it's still nice to check out the merchandise.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    But now I can get Nutterz right down the street from me.

I know the OP was about Hap this weekend, but I went to the Howard County show a couple weeks ago and got introduced to Nutterz! They're great, love the Nuclear.:thumbsup:

An unsolicited testimonial: please return to the original thread topic now.

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Well, the weekend is here. Not sure when I'm going to be up there. Got the carbine back together and function checks just fine. I don't think I'm going to fight for a position at 10am, but might get up there later on either Sat or Sun.

I'll be going to the show to see if someone has a Rock Island Compact.

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I hit Hap Friday afternoon from like 2 to 3:30. Great as always. Hadn't shot in about four weeks with getting married and all lol. Didn't do too bad for being out of practice.

Side note: Some guy had a SWEET AR and appeared to be coaching a new shooter on the handgun range. Very nice AR if it was anyone here.

As always, say hi to the fat guy in the Steelers cap.....

Splitter

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Probably be up tomorrow with one or both of the kids around 3 or 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88