• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kronusthebonus

Jackwagon
    Jul 26, 2010
    Hampstead
    Hey, since a lot of us frequent Hap Baker at various times, I thought it would be cool if we had an on-going Hap Baker thread where we could post when we're going and see if anyone from MDS will be there, or would want to meet up. I'm always up for meeting some fellow members and trying out new firearms.

I'll be up there today around 4-4:30 at the pistol range w/ my XDm 9 and my new Kimber Ultra Carry 1911. I'll have my MDS hat on, so if you're comin out, say HEY!

-Jeremy

PS if anyone thinks this is a decent idea, I bet we could get this stickied in this section of the forums.

downforthecause

refugee from communist MD
    Nov 13, 2009
    I'll be there tomorrow evening most likely, with my buddy... Sighting in a few rifles and maybe a little bit of pistol play.

jeff7457

Apr 18, 2010
    Hey, since a lot of us frequent Hap Baker at various times, I thought it would be cool if we had an on-going Hap Baker thread where we could post when we're going and see if anyone from MDS will be there, or would want to meet up. I'm always up for meeting some fellow members and trying out new firearms.

I'll be up there today around 4-4:30 at the pistol range w/ my XDm 9 and my new Kimber Ultra Carry 1911. I'll have my MDS hat on, so if you're comin out, say HEY!

-Jeremy

PS if anyone thinks this is a decent idea, I bet we could get this stickied in this section of the forums.

I was on the pistol range this past Sunday. Had my Desert Eagle and 1911. Let a fellow shoot my Eagle. I do not mind sharing. What better way to see if you like a weapon or not. Hoping to get there early on Saturday morning to sight in 2 new AR builds.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I have never been there, but looking forward to taking out my new AR when I get it in a few weeks.

kronusthebonus

Jackwagon
    Jul 26, 2010
    Hampstead
    Sounds like Saturday will be quite a day to go... I've got the Utah CCW class w/ Mid Atlantic Firearms on Sat. but maybe I'll swing by Hap after 2. usually pretty jumpin

jac43k

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2010
    Taneytown, MD
    Hours of Operation
    The Firearms Facility hours are as follows:
    January 1-March 31
    Friday through Sunday
    10:00 a.m. to one hour prior to sunset
    April 1-December 31
    Wednesday through Sunday
    10:00 a.m. to one hour prior to sunset
    Open on Thanksgiving Day
    Closed on Christmas and New Year’s Day
    ALWAYS closed on Monday and Tuesday
    Individual user time is limited during peak
    hours. The range will be supervised at all times.

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    I am new here so please forgive me. Is this the range by the landfill? How crowded is it usually on the weekends?

Yup, behind the landfill. It's a nice range but read and follow the rules and you'll be fine. The RO's are great there and will help if you need it.....
    This time of year the rifle range is busy with hunters sighting in. If you bring a pistol you can get a number from one of the RO's and they'll get you when your number comes up... Getting there early helps too..

Sirex