• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phidelta308

Jan 4, 2010
    bawlmer, hon!
    I'm trying to sneak in an hour or so of range time before I head to job number 2 at 5... plus its a nice day out. plus i want to take another crack at the 100 yard line, and maybe try 200.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I might have to blow off a few rounds behind my house in solidarity. Of course I am limited to 50yds until the leaves fall off then I have 150yds off my back deck.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I was there on the pistol range form 3-5 shooting with my dad. Then we shot a few rounds through his shotgun on the rifle range.

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I hit hap this afternoon from about 1215 until 1330 on the pistol range. MY GAWD I WAS TERRIBLE!

It had been way too long since I shot last. Yeah, it was all on paper but looked like I had been using a shotgun.

I started with my smallest .45. Got my elbow aching on the trigger squeeze. That gun is so not fun to shoot. I hit the bull on the first shot though so I thought I was in for a good day. It went down hill after that. Call me Mr. Flinch.

Gotta get out there more often.

Talked to a couple people, didn't see anyone I recognized.

Splitter

phidelta308

Jan 4, 2010
    bawlmer, hon!
    I got up there yesterday in spite of work running late. Stretched out to 200 yards with the AR 15 for the first time. The targets are REALLY small at 200 yards. I mostly got on paper. For the record, I'm running iron sights, and only shot at 100 yards for the first time two range trips ago. Best five shot group was about 5 inches. Shooting at 50 and 100 yards was a lot easier after doing 200 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom