• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    So, what happens to all the range brass that ends up in the container in the pistol range"? Any chance of sharing the love?

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    So, what happens to all the range brass that ends up in the container in the pistol range"? Any chance of sharing the love?

They sell it to buy spotting scopes for the range and as maintenance money for the facilities.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    I tried this Sunday (3/8) and the highway gate was open but the range gate was closed. I think someone was messing with me. Oh well.

1874sharpsshooter

Feb 1, 2009
    cape coral, florida
    We are planning to be reopen Friday march 13th for our regular schedule, fri thru sun until april 1st. then we go to our full time schedule. Please see website for days and times. thanks for your patience everyone.
    Bill Myers

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Does the range have any plans to improve the drainage on the field? It seems like it's always wet and muddy, even days after it rains. I know it's a range - and it will never look like a golf course. But it always seemed to me like they could have graded the field better.

jakbob

Oct 13, 2014
    Glen Burnie
    Does the range have any plans to improve the drainage on the field? It seems like it's always wet and muddy, even days after it rains. I know it's a range - and it will never look like a golf course. But it always seemed to me like they could have graded the field better.

I'm not worried about a little mud on my boots, just glad to have a place to shoot (that I can bring all my toys) that isnt more than an hour from me, and doesnt cost me an arm and a leg to go to.

Pump that field of water! I'll still go lol

NY Transplant

Wabbit Season/Duck Season
    Apr 2, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Has anyone been there this past weekend? I have trigger fever so bad that I'm thinking of taking off work Friday just to avoid the anticipated weekend crowds.

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    what kind of work was done to the rifle and pistol range? just wondering what was done while it has been closed.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    I plan on heading out Sat morning, I will get there early in case its crowded after not being open and the weather being awful for the past month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom