• ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    This!!

Agree.

And, the more law abiding and insane tax and fee paying I do..... the less I tend to give a flying ef what the MSP thinks of me. It's almost quite literally worth just taking your chances.

I agree one thousand percent!!

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I don't disagree with your basic characterization of what I see as well from the meeting I have attended and from what has impacted me .

My big problem with any of that is if they do selective enforcement of their general statement "we don't know when you are doing business" . They like the enforcement control and when they choose to bring the hammer .

They like us running scared because scared means they control us . I refuse to be scared .
    I look at it this way. If you jumped thru the hoops and received an unrestricted permit, I think that would go quite a distance in fighting a restriction violation of a renewal permit. The Msp had a chance at the apple not appealing the HPRB at that time, For those that don't have a permit, I will walk along and record an Open Carry Long gun action. We need to stay strong.
    Skip the OAH wait for the District Court or the Circuit.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I look at it this way. If you jumped thru the hoops and received an unrestricted permit, I think that would go quite a distance in fighting a restriction violation of a renewal permit. The Msp had a chance at the apple not appealing the HPRB at that time, For those that don't have a permit, I will walk along and record an Open Carry Long gun action. We need to stay strong.
    Skip the OAH wait for the District Court or the Circuit.

If I had the 5 to 10 K to fight in CC I would have went the distance , just don't have that kind of coin to put on that . And that is for a 3 year permit

10 K divided by 3 years = 3,300.00 per year for the right to have a permit , not counting any money to qualify , train or the monies at OAH .

Sure is an expensive permit . :mad54:

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    If I had the 5 to 10 K to fight in CC I would have went the distance , just don't have that kind of coin to put on that . And that is for a 3 year permit

10 K divided by 3 years = 3,300.00 per year for the right to have a permit , not counting any money to qualify , train or the monies at OAH .

Sure is an expensive permit . :mad54:

They should make the MSP pay for atty fees for any losses at CC/OAH.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I meant to fight an arrest for carrying outside of "restrictions " . Most of us are probably gainfully employeed. I pretty much guarantee they would rather have us pay taxes then take a room at the Graybar.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I meant to fight an arrest for carrying outside of "restrictions " . Most of us are probably gainfully employeed. I pretty much guarantee they would rather have us pay taxes then take a room at the Graybar.

Well I kinda disagree , they don't care and there lies the problem .

They don't care if we die as Marylanders or we would have our 2A rights unrestricted .

What they care about is their agenda and to control us Marylanders , it is a crime IMHO I can be welcomed to carry open or concealed in a state I don't pay taxes (as a general rule)

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Well I kinda disagree , they don't care and there lies the problem .

They don't care if we die as Marylanders or we would have our 2A rights unrestricted .

What they care about is their agenda and to control us Marylanders , it is a crime IMHO I can be welcomed to carry open or concealed in a state I don't pay taxes (as a general rule)

And from what I understand the gun charge is the first thing dropped in a plea deal for any crime more serious than littering.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Oh my things could get very interesting real quick between the former MSP trooper and everyone's favorite Sgt of the LD of MSP plus not to mention the former Judge. Interesting to see how the judge and the attorney appointed to the board by Herr Frosh ah "discuses" points of law...

Isnt the appt made by herr governor? And judge smalkin is very conservative as well as brilliant. Don't worry about the bd’s make up, worry about override in jan. In md, by the by, the ALJ gives huge deference to the agency if the proper law is cited and any facts support the agency. And acircuit ct judge, to whom an appeal goes, has no discretion. The questionis, did ALJ apply the right law.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    My thoughts exactly. I don't really see any citizens on the board. Just connected people. I will be entertained with the choices. I am a UB grad and remember Smalkin, but didn't have him. I don't know of a single person on the UB staff that isn't an ultra lefter. He has a bio in Wikipedia.

Two famous cases.
    License plates are 1st Amendment - was overturned by SC.
    Mandel conviction overturned.

He’s to the right of Atilla. A strong proponent of your rights. I know him personally and professionally and have worked with him on ideas for several years.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Isnt the appt made by herr governor? And judge smalkin is very conservative as well as brilliant. Don't worry about the bd’s make up, worry about override in jan. In md, by the by, the ALJ gives huge deference to the agency if the proper law is cited and any facts support the agency. And acircuit ct judge, to whom an appeal goes, has no discretion. The questionis, did ALJ apply the right law.

No the attorney appointed to the board and thus represent the MSP and Herr Frosh when the board has legal points of law questions so any legal advice given to the board will be what ever Herr Frosh and his minions say it is.. The 2cd biggest problem we have after the MGA is Herr Frosh and he says the law is this,What ever I think and say is what the law is and MSP Follows Herr Frosh and his minions IMHO.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    No the attorney appointed to the board and thus represent the MSP and Herr Frosh when the board has legal points of law questions so any legal advice given to the board will be what ever Herr Frosh and his minions say it is.. The 2cd biggest problem we have after the MGA is Herr Frosh and he says the law is this,What ever I think and say is what the law is and MSP Follows Herr Frosh and his minions IMHO.
    U r referring to the asst atty general who represents the msp? Or supposedly the bd? And a admin law judge?

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    U r referring to the asst atty general who represents the msp? Or supposedly the bd? And a admin law judge?

The asst atty general who represents MSP and is assigned to the board as well, but now that their is a former judge on the board things IMHO will become very interesting when the judge and the atty have a "discussion" on the finer points of law. The MSP if i understand correctly represents the state before the admin law judge and my question is this when did MSP become lawyers for the state????

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Any word on a date for the first night under the big top?

I need to mark my calendar.

'Merica runs on Dunkin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom