• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    51adef251d9fdc1375984cca09752ea8.jpg

TAX FREE on firearms, ammunition & reloading supplies. Huge selection of real magazines! Easy pistol/revolver transfer to our MD location too! Easy access from 81 & 70.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Not dissing on Haters but West by God Virginia is tax free on guns and ammo

Nobody

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I don't know if it was by design or not, but Hafers put a huge billboard that can easily be seen from I-81 in Inwood, WV, which is almost on top of a competing gun store, also easily visible from I-81. Coincidence or not, it's brilliant.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Yep-- when I lived in MD Hafer's was my "go to"-- we purchased a handful of handguns, magazines, belts, holsters etc. from the new WV location-- picked up the guns just down the road in MD. They also reimbursed for $10.00 MSP fee at the time. Don't know if that's still a thing or not but good people. BTW: They were associated with an excellent training team as well-- Mrs. River and I took a few courses with them.

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    WARNING. Don't go to the Hagerstown store during hunting season unless you want a loooong wait. :eek:

They are great people to buy from though.

77r’s take way too long! 8-10 employees in each store and working on more to provide quicker Profesional customer service. Add in a million new shooters/hunters with us giving full attention to every customer in the door. Fast food gives ya the shits. Professional, knowledgeable, experienced & efficient lasts a lifetime. thanks for the feedback. We keep moving forward!

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Yep-- when I lived in MD Hafer's was my "go to"-- we purchased a handful of handguns, magazines, belts, holsters etc. from the new WV location-- picked up the guns just down the road in MD. They also reimbursed for $10.00 MSP fee at the time. Don't know if that's still a thing or not but good people. BTW: They were associated with an excellent training team as well-- Mrs. River and I took a few courses with them.

Thank you! We appreciate you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom