• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Converted two of the Haas mills (2017 & 2018) at work over to the way oil today. I have approximately 1/2 gallon of the 'tan' liquid grease left in the jug and two of the 'oil filter' style grease reservoirs that are 1/2-3/4 full of tan grease still. Both of the grease reservoirs were original to the machines (we bought the HLG by the gallon and refilled them) so they originally had the purple HLG and then converted to the tan flavor when the purple was discontinued. Haas has since switched to oil again and no longer supports the tan liquid grease at all.

Anyone familiar with Haas should be we aware of everything I just said so I don't want to write a novel about which era of machines can and should not use this lubricant for the linear trucks and ball screws.

Free to anyone who wants it. I'm in Lexington Park during the day and Mechanicsville in the evening. My cell phone is currently dead in action (screen is gone) so IDK how to make final arrangements other than send me a PM and we can make make something work.

Thanks.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Bump.

Someone out there needs this more than I do. Save some cash and delay the inevitable for another year or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom