• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FI56X45

Sep 7, 2011
    CA
    I run a carbine stag upper . buffer it self does not have any marks .
    I want to try out a h2 buffer . and just wondering what brand i should use .

I've done some search n lot of mixed reviews , so i wanted to get ur experienced info's

tks

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I also have Stag's, I went with Spike's Tactical. The ST-T2 is a night/day difference compared to what you got in there already.

I'd offer to let you try the ST-T2 buffer in your rig, but I see your location says CA, that could make things difficult.

I'm currently running the ST-T3, not a whole lot of difference going from 4.5 oz's to 5.3 oz's.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    +1 on that.

Although the price for the ST-T2 isn't that bad really, for less than $50 with shipping, it really changes the feel of the recoil, at least to me it did.

FI56X45

Sep 7, 2011
    CA
    just googled spike h2 buffer . im not able to get into the web due to restriction internet at work , but it does have cool logo =D

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    just googled spike h2 buffer . im not able to get into the web due to restriction internet at work , but it does have cool logo =D

Yeah, Spikes logo is the spider...doesn't do much good on the inside all hidden and such - maybe you should buy a lower to go with it :)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Gotta love how a $30-$40 question turns into a few hundred dollar solution. :D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Maryland lower's aren't any diff't from any other lower. I don't know about calguns, so I can't say or make any comparisons.

EngageSmith

Industry Partner
    May 31, 2011
    Kensington, MD
    I have a Colt H2 buffer in my SBR. We have built several rifles here using ST ST-T2 buffers and they seemed to shoot well during test firing. No one has reported any issues so far.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    JP springs are good from what I hear, only thing is you might get light strikes on a military surplus round, harder primer, but other than that they're good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom