• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jerielg

Old Guy
    Jan 10, 2010
    Paw Paw, WV
    I picked up my new H&K Mark 23 from Mark on Thursday. I've wanted one of these since they first came out. Man, is this thing a beast. It's a very big pistol and for me will take some adjustment in my technique for things like magazine changes. I can't quite reach the mag release with my thumb so when I bring it up into my workspace for a mag change, I have to break my grip a bit to accomplish the change. Not a big deal, just something I need to get used to. The double action trigger pull is a tad heavy but the single action trigger pull is very nice. Crisp will no perceptible creep. It also has a very short reset. Much like the SRT on my Sig P-226. The long sight radius is very nice and aids in accuracy. I put 200 rounds of mixed ammo through it with no issues. Recoil was very manageable. It's fun to shoot. Looks like I'll have to start hand-loading .45 ACP. All in all, I'm very happy with it.

Thanks Mark for the great deal and for the excellent customer service as always.

Last edited:

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    I picked up my new H&K Mark 23 from Mark on Thursday. I've wanted one of these since they first came out. Man, is this thing a beast. It's a very big pistol and for me will take some adjustment in my technique for things like magazine changes. I can't quite reach the mag release with my thumb so when I bring it up into my workspace for a mag change, I have to break my grip a bit to accomplish the change. Not a big deal, just something I need to get used to. The double action trigger pull is a tad heavy but the single action trigger pull is very nice. Crisp will no perceptible creep. It also has a very short reset. Much like the SRT on my Sig P-226. The long sight radius is very nice and aids in accuracy. I put 200 rounds of mixed ammo through it with no issues. Recoil was very manageable. It's fun to shoot. Looks like I'll have to start hand-loading .45 ACP. All in all, I'm very happy with it.

Thanks Mark for the great deal and for the excellent customer service as always.

Always happy to help!!! :thumbsup:Thanks for the business and the rejuvinated lust for a Mark 23 of my own! :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom