• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I've reblued some of my own barrels with great success, however, next time I will go with the hydro printing / dipping process. The investment is well worth it.

DieHard4192

Jan 16, 2013
    Charles County
    Contact him today and he might contact you back in a few weeks. I gave up on the guy a few years ago.

Huh, just last week I shot him an email at about 9pm. By 9am the next morning I had an email from him saying he could do the work I needed. Went down there (when you think you've gone far enough keep on going) the day after. Nice guy, took a look at my gun, addressed my concerns (which weren't as bad as I thought), and was out of there in 5 mins with no charge since he didn't have to do much.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Huh, just last week I shot him an email at about 9pm. By 9am the next morning I had an email from him saying he could do the work I needed. Went down there (when you think you've gone far enough keep on going) the day after. Nice guy, took a look at my gun, addressed my concerns (which weren't as bad as I thought), and was out of there in 5 mins with no charge since he didn't have to do much.

I've never had an issue getting a response from Curtis either. I've referred a few MDSers to Curtis and they have ways shot me a PM with positive results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom