• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    Have any of you acquired C&R firearms from GUNSAMERICA? I've used gunbroker for many of my acquisitions. I'm completely satisfied with gunbroker and the sellers I've dealt with. If any of you has used GUNSAMERICA I'd like to know what you think. Thanks.

I've bought a few off of GA. Works the same as GB. Apart from fonts and menus, pretty much no difference at all. I wish GA would get set up a dedicated C&R section like GB, though. I'm far too lazy to page through all that stuff. Also, GA's search blows.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    GA and GB are largely interchangeable. Just be careful who you buy from, regardless of which site. Some sellers have a bad habit of exaggeration, if not outright misrepresentation. High-res photos are a must.

Depending on what you want, especially for C&R, I prefer GunAuction. Seller JACKTHEDOG tends to have really nice stuff.

bones2586

Living the madness
    Jul 14, 2011
    SoMD
    I've bought a few off of GA. Works the same as GB. Apart from fonts and menus, pretty much no difference at all. I wish GA would get set up a dedicated C&R section like GB, though. I'm far too lazy to page through all that stuff. Also, GA's search blows.

Agree, GA's search function is terrible compared to GB. And way too many ads on GA, in my opinion, but is what it is.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    GA and GB are largely interchangeable. Just be careful who you buy from, regardless of which site. Some sellers have a bad habit of exaggeration, if not outright misrepresentation. High-res photos are a must.

Depending on what you want, especially for C&R, I prefer GunAuction. Seller JACKTHEDOG tends to have really nice stuff.

He does. I bought my AR from him. Super fash shipping, but his guns are not cheap.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    To echo previous posts, GB and GA are similar and share vendors. When you buy, it's the vendors you're dealing with not the auction site

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom