Guns you own that have NEVER jammed, FTF, FTE.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adjusterr

Mar 28, 2011
    Indian Springs, Western MD
    About 800 rounds of all type ammo, even cheap stuff, through my Saiga 12 "Signcutter" built by Mike Rogers at Lone Star Arms.

Attachments

• saiga 12 , eric and theresa 20115 (1415 x 1061) (600 x 450).jpg
      saiga 12 , eric and theresa 20115 (1415 x 1061) (600 x 450).jpg
      68 KB · Views: 206

Hol3shot

Sweet...
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena MD
    About 800 rounds of all type ammo, even cheap stuff, through my Saiga 12 "Signcutter" built by Mike Rogers at Lone Star Arms.

Nice looking Saiga. :party29:

I'm in the process of converting/building mine. The only thing left I have to deal with is the barrel and break. How do you like the break on yours? Does it really cut down on the recoil?

Elgan

NRA Endowment Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Harford County
    XD45, Sig P239, Kimber 1911. To be honest, aside from 22 plinkers, which are notorious for feeding issues depending on magazines, all of my pistols have been rock solid. It's rifles I tend to have issues with. :(

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    My Glock 26 had a FTE on the very first shot......then never again after hundreds of more rounds.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    all of my guns have failed at one time or another. I shoot them alot. It's not always the gun's fault. My p99 will just chug through anything...but in an idpa match, the mag's follower got stuck because i didn't clean it enough. It also failed to fire when i didn't seat a primer deep enough.

My ar had a stuck steel case when i first got it, because i hadn't cleaned the chamber in a loooooong time. It's the only failure that i've had with that gun though. Since then, I've kept it clean and it's shot everything without a hiccup

My 870 never failed to fire, but had a rough chamber and took a great deal of force to eject crappy ammo at first. I've smoothed the chamber and now it's fine

My 795, sp22, and marlin 25mn have all failed at one time or another because of ammo issues. If you haven't had ammo-related failure with a .22, ure probably shooting expensive stuff constantly or just haven't shot enough.

My cz-52 has failed to light off some old surplus ammo with very hard primers on the first whack. I know it probably needs a new main spring, but it's not a defensive gun and pulling back on the hammer and hitting it again always lights it off.

My pf-9 has issues feeding the next round if i limp-wrist it. It's fine if i have a good strong shooting grip, but if i get fatigued(thing sucks to shoot hundreds of shots through all at once) it will induce failures when my wrist/grip limps up.

Shoot enough and you'll get a failure with any gun. Not necessarily the gun's fault, could be the mags/ammo/user....but any gun will have a failure given enough shots.

Annnnnd I have a gun I haven't shot enough to fail yet. My m&p9c has never failed once for me yet. It's got a few thousand shots through it. Learning my lesson with the p99 mags, I make sure to keep the followers clean and everything works perfect. I'm sure I'll eventually shoot a bad cartridge and have to clear it, but for now, it's perfect. It's worth noting, my p99 hasn't had a single issue in thousands of shots since the mag failure and primer cause. I 100% trust both these guns. The pf-9 had more failures than I was comfortable with and it's been retired.

Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    XD 45 has little over 3000 rounds through it mostly WWB and has never FTF or FTE. Once I didn't clean for 900 round and the only issue I had was the bullets were keyholing. Ran snake through barrel. Fired another 100 no issues. Cleaned it after that and do so every outing or every month, which ever comes first.

Have 550 rounds on my LMT MWS and no issues thus far. But as violent as the rifle ejects with the double ejector bolt and it being a little over gassed, I think it could eject the Statue of Liberty if it had to.

The only real issue I had with any of of my guns is with my Sig Mosquito when it was new. Now I feed it CCI mini mags and it runs like a top.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    My GLOCK 19 (gen 3 RTF2), GLOCK 21SF (gen 3 RTF2), 11.5" custom AR-15 SBR in 5.56, Mavvberg 588 (mav. 88 and moss 500 parts), my two custom 1911s, MKE AT-94 (except for some failures related to shit mags).

I had some other pistols that were totally reliable that I have sold (GLOCK, HK, SIG, CZ, AR-15).

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Almost all of them I own are like this but Sometmes you get a used gun that you try and it has a issue that needs repair so i repair it and I have no more issues.

But the one I've had nothing but pleasure with is my sig 229, bought well used off Maui wowie. Back a few years go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom