Guns you own that have NEVER jammed, FTF, FTE.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    On the flip side my new when I got it Chicom SKS CONSTANTLY stovepipes a live round, bullet up. Matters little if it's clean or dirty but slightly less if clean.:sad20:

Looks much like this but with live round....in a SKS of course.

Attachments

• lLW3.jpg
      lLW3.jpg
      63.8 KB · Views: 227

CapoGreg

Extra mediocre
    Aug 10, 2009
    Aberdeen
    Glock 23 - 10k rounds without problem

Ruger P345 - 5k rounds, only problem came from slightly deformed cases when I was learning to reload

Mossberg 835 - 15k rounds, action as smooth as oiled glass, hell and back reliable

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    AR15 (Stag upper/DPMS lower) 2000 rds Wolf and Brown Bear, Ruger P95 5000 rds various 9mm, Bersa Thunder .45 about 700 rds various ammo, H&K USP9 1200 rds various 9mm, Saiga AK 7.62x39 several thousand rounds, Chinese SKS about 1000 rounds. And none of my revolvers have ever failed with either handloads or factory ammo.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    I own revolvers, Glocks, lever action rifles, bolt action rifles, an AK and pump action shotguns. The only gun I own that's jammed that I still have is my 10/22 and I fixed that by using better mags. I won't keep a gun that doesn't function flawlessly.

Sgt Preston here...

Me too joppaj..!

My guns & rifles either work correctly right out of the box...

OR I make them 100% functional...

OR they are out of here...

I buy quality products & I won't accept "less than perfect"...

EGM

May 2, 2009
    AA County
    Never had a problem with these 2:
    HK USPc 45
    Glock 19

Got a P30 recently and put a couple hundred rounds through it with no problem, but too early to tell.

boss66tcode

a bit of an Eddie Haskle
    Sep 8, 2008
    in 'da hills
    Mossberg 835,
    Remington 742, 760
    Glock 22
    Sig P226

Minor tweaks to fix FTE:

Remmy 870 ( winchester # 7 birdshot shells)
    Yugo SKS (gas tube, hammer/sear angles)

atreeves

Apr 6, 2011
    Rock River AR15 , The total round count is unknown but it's well over 2,000.

My RRA AR15 would be disqualed for a single FTF round about 400 in but I'm convinced it was the ^%$& 20rd mags that came with it (thx MD). Since switched to PMAG and hoping that was the last for a few 1,000 rds.

My Glock19 however has been flawless since the first round and is probably about 1,000 in.

mrbule

Jan 12, 2010
    Walther p99 as.
    Old 50's browning hi power.
    And for some reason a Ballester Molina I have will not fail no matter how much I run it or how cheap and awful the mags are. It just keeps going.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    My Glock 17 has never jammed and I know I have way too many rounds through it. When I bought it I was told it was more likely that I would be struck by lightning than have my glock jam. Now my ATI 1911 45 acp has jammed.

sbbieshelt

Jun 26, 2009
    Simple Pleasures Farm
    2 pin glock 17, glock 34, ruger wheel guns, ruger 22/45, 870 and wife's xd's. Maybe i'm just lucky but over the last 25 years I have only had a few guns that ever gave me any trouble

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Kimber Custom Eclipse II 1911 and Glock 23

I have several other auto's, some have jammed and some I couldnt name them here because I simply havent fired enough rounds to be fair. I have a couple Tok's that I suspect will fall in this category but neither of them have I fired more than a few hundred rounds through and I dont think thats enough to give a fair assessment.

On the flip side I have a Ruger MKII with a Pac-lite receiver that I do enjoy but it does jam frequently and requires total breakdown and cleaning every single time I shoot it. I do understand the logic of getting rid of guns that dont feed reliably but I just cant seem to give up on this gun. I rarely shoot it anymore but I do have hopes of making it more reliable one day so I cant quite let it go.

Some of my guns that have jammed that was a suprise to me because they are otherwise known to be incredibly reliable guns are my Romanian AK and my Uzi. Both of these I was shown the problem and have solved it. I am still a little nervous about the AK because since the repair I havent really gotten a chance to take it out and put enough rounds through it to call it reliable yet due to limitations of where I can shoot it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom