• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    Hi all, Doug from Gundalk Weapon Works here! I would like to address a couple thing in this thread, I have never been "partners" with BCG. We had some business dealings in the past as Julian helped me get Hanover custom firearms going and I sold him inventory for his shop. We are an independent, family owned shop with main focus on customer service and running an honest business. We've Only been open at this location for 2 months, so feeling out the area and what products to carry is definitely a learning curve. If you'd like to see something in the shop that we don't carry, we will gladly look into stocking it. We do move a lot of inventory back and forth between both shops. Come check us out, we have no connection what so ever to previous owners or how things were done previously. I do appreciate the concern and understand the gravity of what a lot of people experienced at this location under previous ownership. That will not happen under our ownership. Thank you all and look forward to being a part of this community!
    Thank You Doug for chiming in. I live on same street and will be stopping in then to see what you have and hopefully meet you.

ih8unot

Mar 20, 2011
    Dundalk
    Finally stopped by to check them out. Spent over an hour in the shop and it felt like minutes. Will be back on Friday to pull the trigger on a buy. Good guys and great transfer prices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom