• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • db32

Mar 7, 2020
    I went into Virginia about a year or two ago to get some magazines without a clear plan, and after finding like 2-3 closed stores or stores not open to the public I found an absolute unicorn of a store that was located in or near a junkyard. I didn't have the foresight to make a note of where it was or what the name of the store was, but I'd love to check them out again if they're still around. Anybody have any idea what store I went to?

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Have you tried opening google maps to the general area you were in, either on a PC or your phone, and searching for 'gun store' or 'gun shop'?

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    Closed for business!

sesame-street-oscar-the-grouch.gif

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Do you remember what town?

Then perform a FFL search

Last edited:

db32

Mar 7, 2020

The perform a FFL search

Going through this step by step, I think the place was Dominion Defense. Can't recommend them enough if you're looking for magazines.

Also, going through their instagram, I think they moved locations since then

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    must be one of those "rogue gun dealers" they were talking about
    I was thinking they setup shop next to one of the scrap yards that has a deal with the ATF to destroy and recycle guns. And perhaps...well no. No there is no chance any of those guns happen to make it over the fence to the FFL instead. Couldn't be.

:-)

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I went into Virginia about a year or two ago to get some magazines without a clear plan, and after finding like 2-3 closed stores or stores not open to the public I found an absolute unicorn of a store that was located in or near a junkyard. I didn't have the foresight to make a note of where it was or what the name of the store was, but I'd love to check them out again if they're still around. Anybody have any idea what store I went to?
    12 posts since 2020 thus far and this is what you give us?

Then perform a FFL search

Going through this step by step, I think the place was Dominion Defense. Can't recommend them enough if you're looking for magazines.

Also, going through their instagram, I think they moved locations since then

I am sort of a dummy, but it seems like Va is a large state.
    Maybe a little more info like what part of VA you were in would help anyone who knows Va enough to help you locate it.

USAF05

Just one more gun...
    Sep 26, 2022
    Andrews AF
    Saw they were robbed of around 50 guns this past weekend. Hopefully they catch those responsible and recover the weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom