• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gov2mod

May 1, 2009
    GUN SHOW OCT 19-20 2013 near Wilmington, Delaware at the

Nur Temple
    198 South DuPont Highway
    New Castle, DE 19720

Seven miles south of Wilmington, Delaware. Northbound Rt13 just north of Rt 40. South of Hooters restaurant, Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 9am-3pm. Please forward this email to all that are interested. If they send me their email address I'll put them on the online flyer list to receive this notification for future shows.

For more information email at me at gov1mod@aol.com or check out the online flyer at:

http://home.comcast.net/~gov1mod/site/?/page/Nur_Temple_Gun_Show/

Thanks
    John
    NRA Benefactor member

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    How many tables and what type of vendors are you expecting?

Thanks.

gov2mod

May 1, 2009
    There are about 130 tables and we have sold out of tables the last few years.

I'll probably attend the Sportman show this Saturday just to visit but I can't set up as I have to work Sunday for the Nascar race at Dover Downs.

At the October 19-20 gun show I will be at my usual tables to the right of the door after you enter. Stop and say hi.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Any updates on this show? Debating driving up from Dewey on Saturday morning.

Any idea of the vendor breakout in % (modern, C&R, knives, ammo, accessories)?

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    usually a nice mix across the board of the items . every show seems to add new vendors, so there always seems to be something/someone new. Usually has M1's, lots of older bolt actions, selection of shotguns,various semi-auto's. Also ammo 4-5 vendors, outdoor clothes /gear, knives, ammo cans, long term foods.

remember all shopping in the area is tax free.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    That's one show I haven't been to, so I'm making it a point to be there Saturday. Heard many good things about it in the past.

Any excuse to buy gun stuff outside of Maryland....

Blueclawz

Bottom Feeder
    Jun 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Oh golly...I hope its twice as big as the last one a few weeks back. I paid $5 for entry and that was $7 too much!!

8 vendors - and a bunch of closet clean-out crap. The guns were overpriced, the ammo was ridiculous and as for "clips"...yeah they were over the top as well.

Sadness! I remember that show as a kid.....its hardly a show now. It felt more like a circus sideshow act where you pay your money to enter - then realize you got taken once inside.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Oh golly...I hope its twice as big as the last one a few weeks back. I paid $5 for entry and that was $7 too much!!

Which one, "a few weeks back"? Same promoter?

The thing that scares me is the (no offense) show website. I don't want to drive 90 minutes each way if it's going to be a bust.

Weber

USMC
    Oct 12, 2009
    Elkton, MD
    Which one, "a few weeks back"? Same promoter?

The thing that scares me is the (no offense) show website. I don't want to drive 90 minutes each way if it's going to be a bust.

I would not recommend you make the trip, unless your just looking for something to do.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    The one in sept was not a gun show. This one is , I am there now.150 tables guns everywhere, and yes there is c&r stuff. There are some correct grade H&R M1's. Looking at some gunsmith special browning A-5 . Looking like it is going to be great show.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    Yes to reloading supplies, but I don't see any h335.

I did just buy 10/22 for 175. Looks brand new. Saw several 91/30's plus some finnish.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    One guy had two cases of 8 pound H335 but by the time I got there at 3:30 he was down to his last so I got it. $165 so I'm happy for awhile. Btw I just moved to Delaware this weekend so no powder limit for me anymore.

Weber

USMC
    Oct 12, 2009
    Elkton, MD
    One guy had two cases of 8 pound H335 but by the time I got there at 3:30 he was down to his last so I got it. $165 so I'm happy for awhile. Btw I just moved to Delaware this weekend so no powder limit for me anymore.

Damn, I would have picked one up.

Powder limit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom